Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okeana Mock 2.0 3/15
I won't be doing anymore free agency in my mock at this point.  

DRAFT

Round 1 - OG ISAIAH WYNN  -  Georgia

[Image: 1504226148_Wynn_t1070_h5055bf5435a869000...6a410e.jpg]

A true offensive like technician that makes up for his height with superior technique.  Aside from nelson hes my favorite offensive lineman in this draft hands down.  I love Georgia boys on our team and we add another in Wynn.  BTW i think he gets rotations at tackle, but gets moved center and becomes one of the best centers in the nfl.

Round 2 - LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH - Boise ST

[Image: gettyimages-884642406.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

Big, tall, and an ex basketball player who can match up vs the best tight ends in the nfl.  I liked this guy in my first draft and I'm just becoming more impressed the more i see of him on tape.  I think he's a rotational guy year 1 and 2, but as he fills out his frame and gets more experience can easily become a star.

Round 3 - OT - ORLANDO BROWN - Oklahoma

[Image: 5aa9884da138d.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C930]

So let me start by saying I hate this guy athletically and I would much prefer a guy like Alex Cappa, but with the Lewis connection I feel like his slide stops here and we try to coach him into a starting right tackle.  I think right tackle fits him much better with his slow feet, but he will need to trim down and bulk up to reach his true potential.

Round 3 - COMP PICK - LB  SHAQUEM GRIFFIN -  Central Florida

[Image: FDC9B5A6-2AD5-4F66-AB80-BA3292CB710E-832x447.jpeg]

I could go on and on about what makes this guy a great pick in the 3rd round considering all his traits, but im a realist and I will tell you the truth of why we will draft him if he falls to us at this spot.  We need good press and this guy is not only a good player, but a feel good story that will give a small market team some positive press.  On the football side of things I think the guy is a blitzing linebacker or safety at the next level.  I wouldn't mind seeing him moved to safety full time with his speed and while I think having 1 hand limits him tackling as a linebacker or intercepting as a safety.  I feel like he can knock balls down and be extremely success in blitz packages.  I don't think his tackling is a liability.

Round 4 - DT/DE - BJ HILL -  N.C. State

[Image: 7077169.jpg]

Played on one of the best defensive lines in college football last year and has tested extremely well.  6'4" tall 315 pounds  running a sub 5 40 yard dash pressing 35 reps this guy has amazing first step and some real power.  Has that Geno Atkins it factor when you watch him on tape and  could develop into a possible starter and great rotation player.

Round 5 - RB/FB - DIMITRI FLOWERS - Oklahoma

[Image: this_is_the_bus_that_you_need_to_own_in_...640_72.jpg]

Comes from an NFL pedigree and had impressive stats in college.  Great blocker.  Great Runner.  Great Receiver.  Sure hes 6'2" and 245 pounds.  Sure he ran a 4.8 at the combine. So why in the world would you draft a guy like this ?  Jerome Bettis thats right boys i said it Jermore ****** Bettis.  

add in a safety, receiver, maybe corner and that's the draft.  probably get another kicker who will end up winning a Superbowl on another team **** you Marvin Lewis.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm not big on Orlando Brown, but you won me with Wynn and Vander Esch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not big on Orlando Brown, but you won me with Wynn and Vander Esch.

oh i'm not a fan either and I wouldn't pick him if I were running the team, but its a move the Bengals would make.  I think he would show better on tape as a RT the question is how motivated is the guy to be great.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like it, but I think the first 3 picks are wishful thinking. I wouldn't be shocked if all of them are gone before then, but you never know.
Reply/Quote
love bj hill and im coolwith brownin the 3rd but wynn wnt be there nor will leighton sooooooooooo
Reply/Quote