Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Bengals Board Stories
Wasn't there a dude claiming to write a book about some prank about someone dying and the board's reaction and all sorts of nonsense?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 02:54 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Wasn't there a dude claiming to write a book about some prank about someone dying and the board's reaction and all sorts of nonsense?

rumble cat?
tiger teeth?

I think were a few of those alts
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 02:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: rumble cat?
tiger teeth?

I think were a few of those alts

Say what?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 02:54 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Wasn't there a dude claiming to write a book about some prank about someone dying and the board's reaction and all sorts of nonsensothno

Mikey and/or tigerjaw or something like that.

That was the strangest story from that board. He maintained multiple diverse identities for a long time over there. He was also on go-bengals.com as the scales. I assume he is still here. At one point he started another message board. That place was crazy. He pretended to be hot young chicks and everything. He was playing everyone but i did not really care. He didn't take anyones money. And i laughed my ass off on  that otjer board with johnnycupcakes, shady, and a few others.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 03:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Say what?

I put question marks cause I didn't remember it was tiger something though
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 04:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I put question marks cause I didn't remember it was tiger something though

Oh yeah.  I think it was Tiger Blood?  I just thought you were including me in that mess, sorry.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 04:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh yeah.  I think it was Tiger Blood?  I just thought you were including me in that mess, sorry.

just old with partial memory failure....  probly cause ive seen your name around here I used it to fill in the blanks. lol...

Tiger Blood does ring a bell
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 04:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: just old with partial memory failure....  probly cause ive seen your name around here I used it to fill in the blanks. lol...

Tiger Blood does ring a bell

No problem bro.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I would like to lock Denny and BenGurlSmasher in a phonebooth and throw away the key.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 05:40 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I would like to lock Denny and BenGurlSmasher in a phonebooth and throw away the key.

LOL that would be a sight to see. 
Reply/Quote
Well there was a poster called "Haeven" on the old boards.

He pretended that he was seriously injured in an accident(car?)and his Mother was on here asking about his board buddies and soaking up sympathy/prayers/whatever.

I don't know why... but he came clean, and it was indeed him that was acting as the Mother.

I want to say that someone on here knew him in real life and finally busted him out.

That dude had some serious mental issues and I hope he finally got help for them.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 04:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh yeah.  I think it was Tiger Blood?  I just thought you were including me in that mess, sorry.

I think you're correct about this name.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 07:47 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well there was a poster called "Haeven" on the old boards.

He pretended that he was seriously injured in an accident(car?)and his Mother was on here asking about his board buddies and soaking up sympathy/prayers/whatever.

I don't know why...  but he came clean, and it was indeed him that was acting as the Mother.

I want to say that someone on here knew him in real life and finally busted him out.

That dude had some serious mental issues and I hope he finally got help for them.

I actually remember that - but didnt know he came clean. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
This was posted on here @ some point...... feel free to delete it if need be and sorry if so......

Edit: I don’t buy it but I do find it amusing

From
Erudite Stoner

PLEASE COPY THIS IN CASE IT GETS DELETED

Hello Bengals Board, my name is Tiger Blood.

Many of you may know of me from the previous board where I maintained a variety of accounts and characters.

My purpose in posting this is to attempt to come clean about those years and to plead with you to allow me to be a part of this community, in which I believe I can contribute and excel if given the opportunity.

I first joined the Bengals.com forum in early 2008 and was a member (by way of various personalities until they closed their doors in 2015). I enjoyed the challenge of playing different roles, from outrageous trolls that would get banned very quickly, to long time characters that would stick around, to mundane accounts that I would get rather bored with.

Some of the accounts - characters I played on the old board, and a few that I've carried over to this one since the switch:

Doc
Tia & Kat
Brian Patteriona
Phycho Sid
Ultimate Bengal
Tiger73
OleSmitty69
WhoDeyWho
OSUfan
DJS7685
GodHatesBengals
Jakefromstatefarm
Morningstar
Bfine32
TommyC
GA9
Mulligan
Vlad
Steve

There are many others, but those are just some of names you know or might recall.

Also, there were 6 people who helped me carry out these charcters on the old board, but they haven't been involved here:
Mike (Rumblecat), John (Cupcakes), David (Shady), BonnieBengal, SociapathicSteelerFan and Brad.

All I ask is for a chance to prove myself worthy of being a part of my own fan base forum. I sincerely promise to not create anymore accounts or to troll in any manner, even just for fun.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 05:40 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I would like to lock Denny and BenGurlSmasher in a phonebooth and throw away the key.

I thought I was going to be disappointed because no one was mentioning BGS! The amount of effort he/she put into his/her posts with the different font sizes, colors, bold/italics, etc. Then there was the whole "Roonies" debacle. Good times.

Does anyone else remember Ghostwriter/Rayne? Ghostwriter was an author who wrote a couple books, but IIRC never published because he was afraid of criticism or something like that. Then he came out as transgendered and changed her name to Rayne. Was a good dudette if a little weird.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 08:31 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: This was posted on here @ some point......  feel free to delete it if need be and sorry if so......

Edit:  I don’t buy it but I do find it amusing

From
Erudite Stoner

PLEASE COPY THIS IN CASE IT GETS DELETED

Hello Bengals Board, my name is Tiger Blood.

Many of you may know of me from the previous board where I maintained a variety of accounts and characters.

My purpose in posting this is to attempt to come clean about those years and to plead with you to allow me to be a part of this community, in which I believe I can contribute and excel if given the opportunity.

I first joined the Bengals.com forum in early 2008 and was a member (by way of various personalities until they closed their doors in 2015). I enjoyed the challenge of playing different roles, from outrageous trolls that would get banned very quickly, to long time characters that would stick around, to mundane accounts that I would get rather bored with.

Some of the accounts - characters I played on the old board, and a few that I've carried over to this one since the switch:

Doc
Tia & Kat
Brian Patteriona
Phycho Sid
Ultimate Bengal
Tiger73
OleSmitty69
WhoDeyWho
OSUfan
DJS7685
GodHatesBengals
Jakefromstatefarm
Morningstar
Bfine32
TommyC
GA9
Mulligan
Vlad
Steve

There are many others, but those are just some of names you know or might recall.

Also, there were 6 people who helped me carry out these charcters on the old board, but they haven't been involved here:
Mike (Rumblecat), John (Cupcakes), David (Shady), BonnieBengal, SociapathicSteelerFan and Brad.

All I ask is for a chance to prove myself worthy of being a part of my own fan base forum. I sincerely promise to not create anymore accounts or to troll in any manner, even just for fun.

Wait. Bfine?  Shocked
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 11:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I thought I was going to be disappointed because no one was mentioning BGS! The amount of effort he/she put into his/her posts with the different font sizes, colors, bold/italics, etc. Then there was the whole "Roonies" debacle. Good times.

Does anyone else remember Ghostwriter/Rayne? Ghostwriter was an author who wrote a couple books, but IIRC never published because he was afraid of criticism or something like that. Then he came out as transgendered and changed her name to Rayne. Was a good dudette if a little weird.

Remember when joefromflo  and bengirlsmasher got in a big argument ? BGS was claiming to have all kinds of inside access to the Rooneys, HC, players and JFF called BS IIRC. They were supposed to meet at a game. Forget how it turned out ?
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 11:49 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait. Bfine?  Shocked

He is stil trolling.  He may not be all those people. And he might be a lot of others.

I am sure he .is here now. There are specific patterns to the way some of his characters post.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 12:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Remember when joefromflo  and bengirlsmasher got in a big argument?

Joe and i had some nasty fights, but he took me to a game in 06. He had seats 2 rows from the field.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 09:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote