Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Bengals Message Board League
Looks like we have all but 3 players confirmed to return this year. We know the old message board is gone forever and I hope the fantasy league continues with this message board. It is a lot of fun. I noticed the league commissioner has not set a draft date yet. I did horrible last year with injuries. Can't wait to get started. 
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:30 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Looks like we have all but 3 players confirmed to return this year. We know the old message board is gone forever and I hope the fantasy league continues with this message board. It is a lot of fun. I noticed the league commissioner has not set a draft date yet. I did horrible last year with injuries. Can't wait to get started. 

I'll join if it's a standard league.
Reply/Quote
I'll also join up in the league. I had my name near the top of the list for this league on the main boards, but no one would ever quit. If you need an extra body....I'm available.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Get me in there too. I'll dominate you guys just like I do Johnny Ccakes every year.
Reply/Quote
Still waiting to hear from Dean the league commissioner. I'm sure he'll open any spot available for you guys.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 07:32 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Still waiting to hear from Dean the league commissioner. I'm sure he'll open any spot available for you guys.

Sure, I'd like to be in it.

If there's no more space and someone needs a sitter for the draft let me know and I'll draft for them.

PS Last 5 teams that I've drafted for ended up in the championships with 4 of them winning it all, 2 of them played me in the finals and beat me!! grrr.

So I've decided that I won't draft for anyone that is in a league that I'm in, unless they provide me with a list of preference.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 09:04 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I had my name near the top of the list for this league on the main boards, but no one would ever quit. 

My recommendation that we retire that "official League" with the old board. Most of the members of that League were not active on the Boards anymore; except your's truly and maybe one or 2 more eox?

I suggest we start a  "New Official Board League" connected with this Board. Start with 12 of the more established members. Then each year the bottom 3 are relagated and the next 3 in line move up.

Just my $0.02. if the old "official league" wants to c0ontinue I recommend they be the Legacy Board.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dean the commissioner has responded. There are 10 players returning. Room for 2 more. If you are interested, he says to email him at Dwestefield@cinci.rr.com .
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Dean has another league named Who Dey and needs many players.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My recommendation that we retire that "official League" with the old board. Most of the members of that League were not active on the Boards anymore; except your's truly and maybe one or 2 more eox?

I suggest we start a  "New Official Board League" connected with this Board. Start with 12 of the more established members. Then each year the bottom 3 are relagated and the next 3 in line move up.

Just my $0.02. if the old "official league" wants to c0ontinue I recommend they be the Legacy Board.

This sounds like a solid plan to me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm always down for some fantasy, if you guys aren't afraid to get your butt's kicked. I've hardly ever had a losing season. Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Still no draft date and only 10 players. I wonder where Dean is.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Draft date Monday, August 24 at 9pm. 11 teams so far so need one more.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My recommendation that we retire that "official League" with the old board. Most of the members of that League were not active on the Boards anymore; except your's truly and maybe one or 2 more eox?

(06-28-2015, 02:10 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This sounds like a solid plan to me.

Im willing to set this up if you 2 are up for it.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to play some FF with guys from this board if somebody wants to set up a new one.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2015, 10:19 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Draft date Monday, August 24 at 9pm. 11 teams so far so need one more.

Am I in this one?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I don't think Dean has added you. Might need to email him.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Am I invited?

Only if it's espn though.....
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I am interested

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:45 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Dean the commissioner has responded. There are 10 players returning. Room for 2 more. If you are interested, he says to email him at Dwestefield@cinci.rr.com .

This email address is undeliverable.

Reply/Quote