Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Bengals Message Board League
(07-09-2015, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Am I in this one?

I'm pretty sure you aren't. I just realized I'm in this league, and you haven't been in any of my leagues for a few years now.

When they said "official league", I though it was the other "official league". I think CloeHokie was in that one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2015, 10:12 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This email address is undeliverable.

That's what he put in his comment. Might be westerfield. Add the r.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 07:41 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm pretty sure you aren't. I just realized I'm in this league, and you haven't been in any of my leagues for a few years now.

When they said "official league", I though it was the other "official league". I think CloeHokie was in that one.

This is the league I was thinking of and yes Cloe ran it. It had a lot of the old timers in it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dean the league commissioner needs one more owner. He said if you are interested, please give me your email address and he will invite you. Thanks.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
HarleyDog is interested and should be invited. The league is now full.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
4th place finisher here, going for the gold this year.  Watch out.
Reply/Quote
So is everyone ready for the draft tonight?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 06:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So is everyone ready for the draft tonight?

You had a nice draft.  Was hoping my auto draft threw some wrenches into their draft plan.  Of course I got the lowest grade.  Should be interesting.
Reply/Quote