Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Glass Knees facing 4 game suspension
Your boy Bell missed a drug test...
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Last year this time he didn't miss the test, he actually missed the first four games because of drugs...hmmmm.

Off season is rough for players in Pittsburgh.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 10:46 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Last year this time he didn't miss the test, he actually missed the first four games because of drugs...hmmmm.

Off season is rough for players in Pittsburgh.

Which brings to question the length of the suspension? 2nd violation right, so is it still 4 games, 4 games, then 10?

Last time I checked a missed test is a failed test.

Also I believe his suspension last year got reduced to two games.
Reply/Quote
good was hoping this didn't just disappear as some steelers fans were claiming... being his second offense in 2 years he should get more than 4 games right? one more failed test and hes out for a full season.
Reply/Quote
Agreed.
Missed = Failed.
Better start looking at the Canadian league options Ricky Williams...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
They'll be lenient. It's the whiner Steelers. I bet they'll say the doctor intentionally "forgot" to turn the test in or something.

The "multiple offense" clause, like every other rule, flys out the window when I comes to this pisser team.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 10:57 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: They'll be lenient. It's the whiner Steelers. I bet they'll say the doctor intentionally "forgot" to turn the test in or something.

The "multiple offense" clause, like every other rule, flys out the window when I comes to this pisser team.

For as hard as Goodell swings from Rooneys sack im surprised that the NFL hasn't already rescheduled Bengals vs Steelers to Week 5.
Reply/Quote
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Bengals-ignore-coachs-plea-to-stop-the-trash-talk-with-Steelers-46240551

I'll just leave this link here, about how Tomlin keeps his players better 'discipline' than Marvin does with the Bengals...as the article ends with Steelers:Winners.

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:01 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: For as hard as Goodell swings from Rooneys sack im surprised that the NFL hasn't already rescheduled Bengals vs Steelers to Week 5.

If the league did, it would be even worse for the Stoolers, the return of a pissed off Burfict would not bode well for ol' Stoney Glassknees.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
My guess is he knew he was going to pop positive and intentionally missed the test to save face. Now he'll try to play it off as a miscommunication to get the appeal.

Eff him, hammer him with the 4 game ban.
Reply/Quote
Pretty quiet over in Pennsylvania right now...
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Reports saying he missed multiple.

Wasn't he just dismissing a "rumor" about this a month in a half ago?
Reply/Quote
"I'm glad the Steelers have problems."

-Deangelo Williams.
Reply/Quote
He's a d bag.

Arguably the best back and keeps failing his franchise.

I'd respect him more if he wasn't a known doper.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 10:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Your boy Bell missed a drug test...

Finally a reason to sign in!! The crickets from the normally very vocal steelers fans on here is hilarious!

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
[Image: 116118252251569257d5577_image-15.jpeg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 10:52 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Which brings to question the length of the suspension? 2nd violation right, so is it still 4 games, 4 games, then 10?

Last time I checked a missed test is a failed test.

Also I believe his suspension last year got reduced to two games.

Is this guy a total ****-up or what?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:12 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: My guess is he knew he was going to pop positive and intentionally missed the test to save face. Now he'll try to play it off as a miscommunication to get the appeal.

Eff him, hammer him with the 4 game ban.

The reason it took so long for us to hear about this is he was appealing it. Which is a freaking joke. He freaking tweeted that he wasn't sending it in on 4/20. No way is this "miscommunication". 

[url= http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers-420-drug-test-tweet]of course I get a "random" drug test on 4/20…good luck with that sample[/url]

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:01 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: For as hard as Goodell swings from Rooneys sack im surprised that the NFL hasn't already rescheduled Bengals vs Steelers to Week 5.

That's funny right there.

So is bell failing another drug test. Maybe he is just scared to play 16 games in a season. Wait, he hasn't done that yet anyway, has he?
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 10:57 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: They'll be lenient. It's the whiner Steelers. I bet they'll say the doctor intentionally "forgot" to turn the test in or something.

No, a new drug policy went into effect last year and is actually why Bell got dinged by the league for possession and DWI....under the old rules he would have received 0 games instead of 4, but he did end-up with 2 after appeal.  

Not to mention he got screwed under an incident that occurred under the old policy (read: no suspension), but they based the timing on his plea deal (apparently being arrested/convicted matters selectively).
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote