Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Home Week For Burrow, Chase, Hendrickson
When WHO DEY plays WHO DAT, there will be a few Bengals who have played in and around the New Orleans area before. These 3 come to mind, but there may be more on Bengals. OLD HOME WEEK.

GO BENGALS and get back to .500 at 3-3

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:43 PM)kevin Wrote: When WHO DEY plays WHO DAT,  there will be a few Bengals who have played in and around the New Orleans area before. These 3 come to mind, but there may be more on Bengals.   OLD HOME WEEK.

Tiger

Vonn Bell was a Saint with Trey before coming to Cincy..

La'el Collins, Tyler Shelvin & Thad Moss were LSU Tigers.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:46 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Vonn Bell was a Saint with Trey before coming to Cincy..

La'el Collins, Tyler Shelvin & Thad Moss were LSU Tigers.

Moss is not a Bengal 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Moss is not a Bengal 

Good call, I forgot they released him from the practice squad.

Reply/Quote
Trent Taylor went to LA Tech

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:52 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Good call, I forgot they released him from the practice squad.

We also have a couple coaches with LSU/NO ties.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Eli Apple also played for the Saints. Last winter he said of NO that the city was awful and smelled and the food was bad. Saints fans are focusing their ire on them.

Now Zac tends to choose players with some tie to either the opponent or the city as gameday captains. So will we see the former LSU players of Burrow, Chase, Shlevin, and Collins. Or the former Saints Hendrickson, Bell, and Apple

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:43 PM)kevin Wrote: When WHO DEY plays WHO DAT,  there will be a few Bengals who have played in and around the New Orleans area before. These 3 come to mind, but there may be more on Bengals.   OLD HOME WEEK.

Tiger
Need more blocking
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:12 AM)pally Wrote: Eli Apple also played for the Saints.  Last winter he said of NO that the city was awful and smelled and the food was bad. Saints fans are focusing their ire on them.

Now Zac tends to choose players with some tie to either the opponent or the city as gameday captains.  So will we see the former LSU players of Burrow, Chase, Shlevin, and Collins.  Or the former Saints Hendrickson, Bell, and Apple

He ain't wrong, except the food. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:12 AM)pally Wrote: Eli Apple also played for the Saints. Last winter he said of NO that the city was awful and smelled and the food was bad. Saints fans are focusing their ire on them.

First time I’ve heard someone say NOLA food was bad. Where the hell did he eat, Krystal? NOLA has some of the best food on this planet.

Doubtful they even know or care about those comments, they know the food is good and that it’s a smelly dump next to the Dome. A beautiful unique one, but still a dump. LOL.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:25 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: First time I’ve heard someone say NOLA food was bad. Where the hell did he eat, Krystal? NOLA has some of the best food on this planet.

Doubtful they even know or care about those comments, they know the food is good and that it’s a smelly dump next to the Dome. A beautiful unique one, but still a dump. LOL.
Believe me they know all about his comments

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So we add in that Andy Dalton vs Joe Burrow, to me the #3 and #4 best QBs in Bengals History. ( Burrow could still end up the best QB in Bengals History ).

But a Fun Fact is Burrow to Chase returning to where they led LSU to National Championship. Plus Hendrickson and Bell and others returning to New Orleans.

OLD HOME WEEK. The New Orleans fans will see a lot of players they have rooted for in the past.

aside from all this, GO BENGALS and get back to .500 ball at 3-3 on the season. Do not fall to 2-4 in Who Dey vs Who Dat.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'll be happy when the whole LSU associations are dead and gone. It's like they always have to do a bit on how Burrow and Chase were teammates years ago. Those days are over. Let's just focus on getting to 3-3.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:53 AM)kevin Wrote: So we add in that Andy Dalton vs Joe Burrow, to me the #3 and #4 best QBs in Bengals History.  (  Burrow could still end up the best QB in Bengals History ).

I love how you have Akili and Klingler #1 and #2. Most fans don't show them that respect, but at least some of us get it. Cheers
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:53 AM)kevin Wrote: So we add in that Andy Dalton vs Joe Burrow, to me the #3 and #4 best QBs in Bengals History.  (  Burrow could still end up the best QB in Bengals History ).

But a Fun Fact is Burrow to Chase returning to where they led LSU to National Championship.  Plus Hendrickson and Bell and others returning to New Orleans.  

OLD HOME WEEK.  The New Orleans fans will see a lot of players they have rooted for in the past.  

aside from all this, GO BENGALS and get back to .500 ball at 3-3 on the season.  Do not fall to 2-4 in Who Dey vs Who Dat.

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger

Are you ranking Kenny and Boomer #1,and#2, or the quitter ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Tiger

Joe Burrow showed up at the Superdome with Jamarr Chase’s national championship LSU jersey.

In case anyone wonders why there are so many LSU fans and even some Saints fans are that won’t be mad if the Saints lose this one.

Dude is a gem.
Reply/Quote