Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old PA’s death touch?
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/4/24/21234672/nfl-draft-rumors-bengals-news-houston-josh-jones-paul-alexander-mock?_gl=1*1p1xbdp*
Reply/Quote
Why? Because he knows the proper technique to extract ketchup from a glass bottle.
Reply/Quote
He's just repeating what others say should happen. I thing we need Jones too and I hate Heinz ketchup, or catsup, or whatever that bloody mess is called in shitsburgh.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He's just repeating what others say should happen. I thing we need Jones too and I hate Heinz ketchup, or catsup, or whatever that bloody mess is called in shitsburgh.

Heinz products are not allowed in my house.  A bottle of Heinz got in the door a couple years ago.  I bounced it off a wall.  It made a pretty good mess.  Of course, I had to clean it up but my point was made and we've been Heinz free ever since.  And those few days I slept in the guest room were my best nights of sleep in ages.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Love to have Jones on board.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 03:43 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/4/24/21234672/nfl-draft-rumors-bengals-news-houston-josh-jones-paul-alexander-mock?_gl=1*1p1xbdp*

same shit he said about Cedric O, Jake Fisher, Bodine... just makes me want him less.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:29 PM)Okeana Wrote: same shit he said about Cedric O, Jake Fisher, Bodine... just makes me want him less.

Man we whiffed hard on both of those OTs in the same draft...depressing.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:29 PM)Okeana Wrote: same shit he said about Cedric O, Jake Fisher, Bodine... just makes me want him less.

Exactly...
Reply/Quote
Welp.

Now we can't draft him.

He's CO now.
Reply/Quote
Wow. Hunt went before him. And he's still there. Hope he falls or we move up.
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander hit him with that death touch Lolol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Late in the second and Jones still there. Shows you how much PA doesn’t know. Complete dumbass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
There was a rumor somewhere on twitter that he failed a drug test. Probably BS, but it would explain a lot.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:25 PM)samhain Wrote: There was a rumor somewhere on twitter that he failed a drug test.  Probably BS, but it would explain a lot.

A lot of guys were rumored to have diluted samples at the combine.
Reply/Quote
We still weren't interested in the third. It seems the Bengals successfully avoided the PA curse.
Reply/Quote