Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old People Yelling At Clouds
(07-13-2020, 01:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gotta love it when God gives you the finger lol

Wink

Could be the grim reaper....   Ninja
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I know we've all seen footage of storms like this, but it's rare for such a thing to happen in Iowa

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 03:17 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Could be the grim reaper....   Ninja

Yes, could be death.  Shocked

BTW, sure is a lot nicer watching these storm videos from the comfort of my home on a 98 degree day.
Reply/Quote
From a cloud hater himself lemme tell you what just frosts my cookies dag nabbit! When there's an item in the house I KNOW where I left it, but when I go to look for it it's magically vanished as if by some stroke of divine intervention just to piss me off. I rant and rave, stomp my feet and almost ready to murder a small child with my bare hands and then to top it off to really grind my gears..I FIND the damned thing! RIGHT where it was in the first place. GRRRRRRR! All that energy wasted on assuming that SOMEONE in the house is a born liar and probably a thief and all that time it was just me not able to remember where I left it.. DAMMIT! MadPissedHammerTwitchArgh It's ALMOST as bad as the magical missing snack in the refrigerator that keeps you opening the fridge door over and over and over always hoping against all hope that perhaps, just maybe it'll reappear, but it never does.
Sometimes I almost wish the missing item would remain forever lost just to justify my own pointless anger at nobody in particular.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turned 50 years old today. It's kind of amazing I made it this far.

I've enjoyed my short time here and am looking forward to spending the season with you guys. Living NFC North Country makes it difficult to find folks who are knowledgeable about the NFL teams which matter.

(AFC North>NFC North)

Here's to the coming year having hope, happiness, good times and many Bengal victories.
Reply/Quote