Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old board has closed
And there it goes.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 08:50 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: And there it goes.

All things must pass.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 08:53 PM)McC Wrote: All things must pass.

Play me a dirge matey!
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
[Image: 3402741-wellbye.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good riddance
Reply/Quote
I will see you again Bengals board, but not yet ... not yet.
Reply/Quote
In all honesty....who cares?
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 04:20 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: In all honesty....who cares?

Precisely.  We all knew it was closing, that's why we are all here.  
Reply/Quote
If you want to post something to the old board in case they bring it back they said to send all inquires to this email. So if you want a new thread to be started or reply to an old thread send email and topic along with your comments...

webmaster@bengals.nfl.net

They will file them in a safe storage and everything will resume as if we never missed a beat once/if the old board is brought back to the webpage. Once again that is webmaster@bengals.nfl.net send all topic/thread/communications you want to this email webmaster@bengals.nfl.net. They will store all emails that are sent to the server and post accordingly once the new board/old board has been brought back.

Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If you want to post something to the old board in case they bring it back they said to send all inquires to this email.  So if you want a new thread to be started or reply to an old thread send email and topic along with your comments...  

They will file them in a safe storage and everything will resume as if we never missed a beat once/if the old board is brought back to the webpage.  Once again that is webmaster@bengals.nfl.net send all topic/thread/communications you want to this email webmaster@bengals.nfl.net.  They will store all emails that are sent to the server and post accordingly once the new board/old board has been brought back.  

Thanks.

"In case they bring it back"?

1. I don't foresee that happening.

2. Who told you this info?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If you want to post something to the old board in case they bring it back they said to send all inquires to this email.  So if you want a new thread to be started or reply to an old thread send email and topic along with your comments...  

They will file them in a safe storage and everything will resume as if we never missed a beat once/if the old board is brought back to the webpage.  Once again that is webmaster@bengals.nfl.net send all topic/thread/communications you want to this email webmaster@bengals.nfl.net.  They will store all emails that are sent to the server and post accordingly once the new board/old board has been brought back.  

Thanks.

Screw them......tell 'em to just redirect the traffic HERE.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: Screw them......tell 'em to just redirect the traffic HERE.

^What he said^

I could really care less about that board, except like Shake says for losing all the old threads.
Reply/Quote
I guess I will miss the enjoyment of posting criticism on a site owned and operated by the Bengals.
It felt better for some reason.

Some say the board wasn't as active.
REALLY ????
Thank You Captain Obvious!
In case you're not paying attention interest has waned for the entire organization.
Reply/Quote

Thanks.

So, you can start threads that you can't see, and you can post replies that you can't see...to the threads that you can't see? Have fun with that Marlon.
Reply/Quote
Why on earth would I want to do something that stupid. You're either making this up, or somebody is pulling your chain.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: "In case they bring it back"?

1. I don't foresee that happening.

2. Who told you this info?

(06-03-2015, 02:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: Screw them......tell 'em to just redirect the traffic HERE.

(06-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, you can start threads that you can't see, and you can post replies that you can't see...to the threads that you can't see? Have fun with that Marlon.

(06-03-2015, 04:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Why on earth would I want to do something that stupid.  You're either making this up, or somebody is pulling your chain.

I'm fairly certain that Marlon is just joking. It'd just be a way to spam the webmaster email account.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 04:50 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm fairly certain that Marlon is just joking. It'd just be a way to spam the webmaster email account.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  RING RING RINGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, you can start threads that you can't see, and you can post replies that you can't see...to the threads that you can't see? Have fun with that Marlon.

This is our HOME now!!!!!  (:"  I enjoy very much not as much as the website as of yet but getting there, getting there....!! 

Thanks!!  (:"
Reply/Quote
Has anyone else noticed that they removed the message board llink from Fan Zone, but have not done so from the Get Involved column at the bottom of each page?
Reply/Quote