Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old board has closed
(06-03-2015, 05:13 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  RING RING RINGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

[Image: 25454822.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If you want to post something to the old board in case they bring it back they said to send all inquires to this email.  So if you want a new thread to be started or reply to an old thread send email and topic along with your comments...  

webmaster@bengals.nfl.net

They will file them in a safe storage and everything will resume as if we never missed a beat once/if the old board is brought back to the webpage.  Once again that is webmaster@bengals.nfl.net send all topic/thread/communications you want to this email webmaster@bengals.nfl.net.  They will store all emails that are sent to the server and post accordingly once the new board/old board has been brought back.  

webmaster@bengals.nfl.net

Thanks.

Allow me to introduce you to the concept of a zen laxative.
All things must pass.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
'bout damn time!
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 10:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: 25454822.jpg]

HAHHAHAAAAA... I love Chef Ramsay!!! hahaha!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 10:28 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Allow me to introduce you to the concept of a zen laxative.
All things must pass.

HAHHAHAAA NICE!!!! LOL.   I am going to use that line in my daily life!!! LOL.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:48 PM)tman Wrote: I guess I will miss the enjoyment of posting criticism on a site owned and operated by the Bengals.
It felt better for some reason.

Some say the board wasn't as active.
REALLY ????
Thank You Captain Obvious!
In case you're not paying attention interest has waned for the entire organization.

Or because Denny and his band of groupies banned everything that moved
Reply/Quote