Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old but will put a smile on your face
After tornadoes hit Oklahoma, woman thinks she lost everything including her dog. Then at ~1:30...

I realize it is 4 years old but I saw it for the first time this week. Really moving. Thought I'd share for those who haven't seen it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2017, 01:19 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: After tornadoes hit Oklahoma, woman thinks she lost everything including her dog. Then at ~1:30...

I realize it is 4 years old but I saw it for the first time this week. Really moving. Thought I'd share for those who haven't seen it.

Well shit! Wife and I were about to leave and get a beer. Showed her this and now she has to redo her face. Damnit! Thanks a lot Boomer. Because of you, It will be another hour before I get my suds on. Rant

Reply/Quote
thanks for sharing touching video
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
That woman is more hard core than I could ever be.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-02-2017, 01:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well shit! Wife and I were about to leave and get a beer. Showed her this and now she has to redo her face. Damnit! Thanks a lot Boomer. Because of you, It will be another hour before I get my suds on. Rant

Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Moving video, but why wasn't the dog barking so they could find him? It's possible that he was crushed and couldn't breathe enough to bark, but it didn't look like it.
Reply/Quote