Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengal Robbed, Racially motivated?
This is crazy stuff. He was my annual "fall in love with a draft pick that will never get a shot" a few years ago....Didn't know about the PED suspension, but it makes sense...dude is ridiculously strong.

Sad to see...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/08/giants-players-home-burglarized-vandalized-with-swastika-racial-epithets/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Call me skeptical....
I think it's safe to say you can remove the question mark from the title of this thread.
(12-08-2016, 09:29 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Call me skeptical....

me too...   robberies are for one thing to steal valuable things...
I don't like where this is headed.

I'm no mod, so this is just a suggestion. But I think you should take it to P & R.
(12-08-2016, 02:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: me too...   robberies are for one thing to steal valuable things...

But that does not explain the vandalism.
(12-08-2016, 03:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But that does not explain the vandalism.

From what was reportedly stolen (jewelry, video game consoles), I would guess this was done by teenagers who we all know aren't right in the head. Doesn't excuse what they allegedly did, but the vandalism may have been done out of stupidity rather than maliciousness. But, it could be old fashioned racism. Or it could have been done to make police officer mistakenly believe the suspects are white, but I doubt the burglar(s) are that bright 
I have lived in the South for a lot of my life, but I only personally know 2 victims of racially based vandalism. In both cases it was an interracial couple (white woman/black man). I have seen plenty of racial graffiti, but only two cases where it was done to personal property.

I wonder if Whitlock has a white wife.