Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omarosa: Trump campaign keeping 'list' of enemies
How petty.

Quote:Washington (CNN)Donald Trump surrogate Omarosa Manigault said the President-elect's campaign is keeping a list of people who did not support his run to the White House.

"Let me just tell you, Mr. Trump has a long memory and we're keeping a list," Manigault, the campaign's director of African-American outreach, told the Independent Journal Review, an online news outlet started by two former GOP staffers aimed at a center-right audience.

Manigault made the comment in response to Sen. Lindsey Graham's tweet that he supported conservative presidential candidate Evan McMullin.

Manigault, an ordained minister, responded by suggesting that the South Carolina Republican was an enemy and said "God bless him."

"If (Graham) felt his interests was with that candidate, God bless him. I would never judge anybody for exercising their right to and the freedom to choose who they want," she said.

"It's so great our enemies are making themselves clear so that when we get in to the White House, we know where we stand," the former reality show contestant added.

Graham, a Trump primary opponent, pledged along with other Republican candidates to support whoever won the Republican nomination.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/omarosa-list-donald-trump/index.html

(Sorry Mods thought I posted in the election section.)
Eh.. petty, but if someone asks you later for a favor, wouldn't you want to easily remember if they called you "pig, dog, punk and bulls--t artist"?

Or perhaps if they felt the same about you winning the Presidency as they did on 9/11, aka the death of 3,000 people?
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/robert-de-niro-trump-win-feel-9-11-article-1.2870510

- - - - - -
Not saying it's mature or even stately, but I can at least sorta understand it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(11-17-2016, 11:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eh.. petty, but if someone asks you later for a favor, wouldn't you want to easily remember if they called you "pig, dog, punk and bulls--t artist"?

Or perhaps if they felt the same about you winning the Presidency as they did on 9/11, aka the death of 3,000 people?
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/robert-de-niro-trump-win-feel-9-11-article-1.2870510

- - - - - -
Not saying it's mature or even stately, but I can at least sorta understand it.

One of the things that rubbed me the wrong way about it was that it came across like a threat while saying she respects his opinion. Why else would she say it the way she did and bring it up in the first place? Another thing that bothers me is this doesn't sound like a guy who is prepared to unite people. Every president has had foes but at the end of the day they were bigger people and chose not to hold grudges because uniting people is more important then personal beef. It's the only way to get anything accomplished. Trump is a man driven by ego and it worries me that he holds grudges and keeps lists. Considering everyone gets under his paper thin skin I would imagine the list is a mile long.

If I was Rosie O Donald i'd be dodging town.
TOTALLY UNFAIR!

This guy is easily the biggest ***** the White House has seen since Reagan. And he isn't even that old. Donny kardashian won't last 3 years. Hopefully all the pending lawsuits don't interfere with his mission of vengeance upon those who mock his presidency. Oh yeah, and then there's the whole issue of him having to run the country too. TOTALLY UNFAIR!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Seems healthy...
[Image: image.png?w=460&c=1]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Quote:"If (Graham) felt his interests was with that candidate, God bless him. I would never judge anybody for exercising their right to and the freedom to choose who they want," she said.

It's refreshing to see this type of nonjudgemental attitude in today's political environment.

Quote:"It's so great our enemies are making themselves clear so that when we get in to the White House, we know where we stand," the former reality show contestant added.

And then she judged him.  In the next sentence.
Big deal. It's from CNN.
They are on a fake news list now. Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Being on a "Political Enemies" list has got to be better than being on Hillary's "Death List" for crossing her. Ninja
(11-18-2016, 04:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Big deal. It's from CNN.
They are on a fake news list now.  Hilarious

It was actually from a Frontline special I believe. You can find youtube clips of her saying it.
LOL...I remember the days when I joked Trump would pick Omarossa for his VP....
--------------------------------------------------------