Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Bengals One and Done's
(01-16-2018, 10:18 AM)grampahol Wrote: You can speculate that the history always repeats itself, but it really doesn't. It often seems like it does because history is written by the victors.

So please explain about our lack of halftime adjustments.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 10:55 AM)Interceptor Wrote: It's not the number of one-and-dones we have - it's how we got them that irks me. In all of those playoff games the team looked NOTHING like the regular season world-beater team, especially in the 2nd half where what was working is abandoned or what wasn't working was never adjusted. It's like they trashed or forgot what got them there and just went plain vanilla and predictable.

Complains about half time adjustments

(01-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Interceptor Wrote: So please explain about our lack of halftime adjustments.

Claims there are no halftime adjustments.

So which is it?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This just is not true.  Bengal fans want championships just like every other fan base.

The only people who repeatedly drag out this old line are the ones trying to claim they are superior to other Bengal fans.  That is just sad.

Which part is not true? Are you saying the expectation is winning a championship? What would you say is the expectation?

You can't say my statement is not true but then not explain what you believe is true.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 12:10 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Which part is not true? Are you saying the expectation is winning a championship? What would you say is the expectation?

You can't say my statement is not true but then not explain what you believe is true.

I misread your post.  My reply has been deleted.
Reply/Quote