Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
On Saturday
There are many varieties of fans. There are homers, there are pessimists, there are realists, there are bandwagon folk, there are mixtures, etc. That is a good thing. This board is a better place because of the interaction of the many and varied fans. It is good to have criticism of the team just as it is good to have flag waving. This board is proof that moderated interaction between the many varieties of fans is a good thing.

On Saturday, the Bengals return to the play offs. If you can get to the game, get there. If you get there, make thyself known with the multitude. If you have the black and orange, wear it.

Saturday night we of the Black and Orange all fall in line to support this team. Forget the heartbreak and butthurt of the past. Forget the future. Forget the X's and O's. Forget the "Prime Time Curse" theory. Live in the here and now. And with whatever hope and optimism you have that leads you to call yourselves Bengals fans, put the baggage aside and cheer for our victory.

This is the House of Paul Brown. Let's take advantage of homefield advantage and help the team whip up on our rivals!

Rock On
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Well said Zona!!!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Realist… We should win, but will find a way not to.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Coming down from Columbus...I fecking hate shittsburgh fans

And I really hope Bo Jackson is sleeping well Saturday night 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 02:45 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Realist… We should win, but will find a way not to.

That's not a realist, that's a pessimist.

A realist would say that there is a chance the Bengals lose, but have a shot to win with their talent.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Frankly, I don't care if a fan is a realist or a pessimist or something else. The title "fan" means that, on Saturday night, you are out there for the team. The team will be out there for us.
Reply/Quote
This is well said. That stadium should be so loud on Saturday that Ben can't even hear what Haley is saying through his headset, let alone him being able to call out an audible at the line. Exact opposite when the Bengals have the ball. It should be the loudest, most raucous environment those bastards have ever walked into, one that makes Seattle look like a church service.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 03:36 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: This is well said.  That stadium should be so loud on Saturday that Ben can't even hear what Haley is saying through his headset, let alone him being able to call out an audible at the line.  Exact opposite when the Bengals have the ball.  It should be the loudest, most raucous environment those bastards have ever walked into, one that makes Seattle look like a church service.

Right on, brother!

The team is the body of the tiger. We need to be the roar. Send a shiver of fear up Big Jen's spine!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Can I get a mudder-frackin' Who Dey!!!!!   Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Gaah Gaah Gaah
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 02:27 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Well said Zona!!!!!

Times two!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 03:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That's not a realist, that's a pessimist.

A realist would say that there is a chance the Bengals lose, but have a shot to win with their talent.

We match up talent... Coaching will be the reason we lose. Marvin has a way of limiting this team in big games. 
Reply/Quote
"Saturday Nite"

It was Saturday nite, the moon was bright
Shining down, it's harvest light
Music all around to hear, set the stage and atmosphere
Many dress to suit their taste, participate in the ego race
Tonite's the night, for you to be the biggest man in history

Saturday nite's your curtain call
You found your place after all
I saw a face in the crowd
Sayin' nothin', yet talking loud

This is just a game, like many games kids play
London Bridge is falling down, do what Simon says
Do what you feel, play the game for real
Humpy Dumpty when you fall, there will be no one here to call
Fans are such a mystery, you see, you see, you see

Many friends, who gather 'round
In hope, to feel safe and sound
We emphasize, to make it clear
Our stumbling teams atmosphere
While looking thru the looking glass
Our vision show, a stormy past
When you gonna wake, and see the sun-
Stop wasting time and start having fun

This is just a game, like many games kids play
London Bridge has fallen down, you did what Simon said
You did what you feel, you played the game for real
Humpy Dumpty why'd you fall, you see theres no one here to call
Fans are such a mystery, you see, you see, you see

Saturday night
Get in the fight
Participate
Just win the game
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/1/4/10708306/bengals-vs-steelers-history-and-reality-dont-agree-with-faith

Seems like a good place to put a link to this Cincy Jungle article about how the past doesn't really matter. No matter what happened in the past, we can and will win Saturday.
Reply/Quote
Yeah baby, be loud people for all of us Bengal fans who cannot be there.

We can beat these bastids especially with your help. THE 12TH MAN!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 02:25 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: There are many varieties of fans. There are homers, there are pessimists, there are realists, there are bandwagon folk, there are mixtures, etc. That is a good thing. This board is a better place because of the interaction of the many and varied fans. It is good to have criticism of the team just as it is good to have flag waving. This board is proof that moderated interaction between the many varieties of fans is a good thing.

On Saturday, the Bengals return to the play offs. If you can get to the game, get there. If you get there, make thyself known with the multitude. If you have the black and orange, wear it.

Saturday night we of the Black and Orange all fall in line to support this team. Forget the heartbreak and butthurt of the past. Forget the future. Forget the X's and O's. Forget the "Prime Time Curse" theory. Live in the here and now. And with whatever hope and optimism you have that leads you to call yourselves Bengals fans, put the baggage aside and cheer for our victory.

This is the House of Paul Brown. Let's take advantage of homefield advantage and help the team whip up on our rivals!

Rock On

I will be there loud and proud! I will not quit on these guys until the final whistle blows and our season is over! I will have months to cry after any loss or months to celebrate with any win! Let's get PBS electric, the same electric we saw prior to Carson going down in 2005! The team feeds off our energy and I have no doubt they will leave everything on the field Saturday night!!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will be there loud and proud! I will not quit on these guys until the final whistle blows and our season is over! I will have months to cry after any loss or months to celebrate with any win! Let's get PBS electric, the same electric we saw prior to Caron going down in 2005! The team feeds off our energy and I have no doubt they will leave everything on the field Saturday night!!!!

We have some really passionate players right now that should help.

Burfict, Adam, Hill, Green, Dunlap, Reggie etc.

Fun damn team to watch. Cannot wait for Saturday, lets beat some Steeler ass! Wink
Reply/Quote
On Saturday ... We freakin' WIN!

In fact, we not only win, we stomp them.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 03:54 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We match up talent... Coaching will be the reason we lose. Marvin has a way of limiting this team in big games. 

We match up talent?  Antonio Brown will eat our secondary ALIVE.  Our best chance is to get a-lot of pressure on BR, because if we don't he will find his receivers.  That's a guarantee.
Reply/Quote
I just don't think AJ will do well against Pitt defense. I think they will beat the living hell out of him truthfully. Harrison....that sob is on steroids I guarantee it.
Reply/Quote