Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
On Saturday
(01-04-2016, 05:27 PM)BengalChris Wrote: On Saturday ...  We freakin' WIN!

In fact, we not only win, we stomp them.

Hmmmm I like the way you think, but others might not...  You may want to tone it down some...  Wouldn't want some to think you are a Super Fan or something...........  Screw it we will WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:47 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: We match up talent?  Antonio Brown will eat our secondary ALIVE.  Our best chance is to get a-lot of pressure on BR, because if we don't he will find his receivers.  That's a guarantee.

In two games against us this year, Antonio Brown had a total of one touchdown.  I wouldn't call that eating us alive.  People seem to forget we won the first game against them. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 06:24 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: In two games against us this year, Antonio Brown had a total of one touchdown.  I wouldn't call that eating us alive.  People seem to forget we won the first game against them. 

Adam is back, he pretty much shut down Brown in the first game.

Shaw is a rookie and we cannot hold it against him for getting burnt by that level of receiver either.

We were the one Defense besides the Ravens that really dominated their Offense this year when they had Ben.

I like our chances.
Reply/Quote
I'll be cheering my ass off out here in NV for the Bengals. Really hoping we can pull this out and Dalton can be healthy for the next one so he gets a shot this year. Who Dey!!!!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 06:24 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: In two games against us this year, Antonio Brown had a total of one touchdown.  I wouldn't call that eating us alive.  People seem to forget we won the first game against them. 

In addition to the offense giving up 14 puts in game 2.  Ben threw for one TD pass in both games combined and Brown was held under 100 yds in each game.  I also don't get the Steeler hype.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:47 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: We match up talent?  Antonio Brown will eat our secondary ALIVE.  Our best chance is to get a-lot of pressure on BR, because if we don't he will find his receivers.  That's a guarantee.

Jones did not play at home loss to Steelers, but stopped him at Hines so I am confident Jones can and will do just fine against Brown
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Anyone who is at the game that sees a Bengal fan not screaming their effing heads off needs to go and beat the living shite out of them.
Reply/Quote

Brown has done zero vs us.

[Image: YQiK2Vp.jpg]

Brown last 8 games

[Image: Hu1pSt1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I trust our team !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
pacman will shutdown brown and reggie nelson will have pick against pig ben and are D line be all over him!!! WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:54 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Hmmmm I like the way you think, but others might not...  You may want to tone it down some...  Wouldn't want some to think you are a Super Fan or something...........  Screw it we will WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what people think, obviously.

If I have to eat crow then so be it.

Reply/Quote

brown has been very quite against us this year.. and if you think that about Brown.. don;t you think Green will be doing the same on Steelers secondary which is pathletic
Reply/Quote
I am considered a cynic, a most negative poster, etc. from the former boards, but I have been a fan since my dad bought me season tickets in the inaugural 1968 season when i was 12 years old. I have seen this movie time and again. There is no way they win this. No way. What Marvin has done to turn this franchise around after the dark decades has been astounding and really appreciated by me. But, the Bengals cannot, and never have been able to handle this team. I wish it was different.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! l
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
If we keep it a football game, I like our chances. If it turns into another game of stupid, I fear we just don't have the horses to out-stupid the Steelers...

Andy beat them with a full strength team despite having a bad game. AJM had a good game, but lost with a depleted crew... We need the stars to shine, the line to block, and AJM to play with poise.

Play smart, don't get baited, and this should be a good game.
Reply/Quote
Great thread. Can't wait till Saturday !!!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Well, I know how I am spending Saturday. The KC Houston game should be good, too and the Chiefs should win.

They should also win at Denver, which means that when the Bengals beat the Steelers and the Patriots, AFC conference title game comes to PBS!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 11:40 AM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: Well, I know how I am spending Saturday.  The KC Houston game should be good, too and the Chiefs should win.

They should also win at Denver, which means that when the Bengals beat the Steelers and the Patriots, AFC conference title game comes to PBS!!!

AFTER we beat the Steelers, just noticed on NFL network, we would face Tom Brady, who has just been diagnosed with a high ankle sprain
Reply/Quote
The question here is not whether you think they will win or lose and whatever logical reasoning behind that conclusion. Almost every thread in JN eventually breaks down into that discussion. Rather, the question here is do you want them to win. Is that what you would want to see happen, however likely or unlikely you think that is to happen?

Do you want the Bengals to win on Saturday?

That's a 'yes' or 'no' question, and one that pretty much defines whether you are a fan or not. Fanhood isn't decided by whether you think we will win or not. It is decided by whether you still want the team to win, like you did when you first became a fan (i.e. pessimists can still be fans if they want this team to win).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 02:50 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The question here is not whether you think they will win or lose and whatever logical reasoning behind that conclusion. Almost every thread in JN eventually breaks down into that discussion. Rather, the question here is do you want them to win. Is that what you would want to see happen, however likely or unlikely you think that is to happen?

Do you want the Bengals to win on Saturday?

That's a 'yes' or 'no' question, and one that pretty much defines whether you are a fan or not. Fanhood isn't decided by whether you think we will win or not. It is decided by whether you still want the team to win, like you did when you first became a fan (i.e. pessimists can still be fans if they want this team to win).

If the answer isn't yes with zero pause then you have been institutionalized to the losing culture.
Reply/Quote