Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On To Atlanta
Road losses to NFC teams do not affect us for playoff seeding other than our overall record. If you told me at the beginning of the year that we could come out of the first four games with three on the road at 2-2, a divisional win and no losses in the AFC yet I wouldve gladly taken it. Now throw in that we were missing Burfict, Brown, and AJ and I really wouldve taken it given our concerns at OL. We have players coming back, plus the team should continue to improve as the year goes on. They showed that that was the case last season...steady improvement.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:41 AM)Sweetness Wrote: If we told everyone at the beginning of the season we would be 2-2 through the first 4 games without Burfict or Brown and 3 of them being on the road, pretty much everyone on here would have taken it. That's what I expect us to be by this time next week and that's okay because I expect this team to get better as the year goes on.

There have been alot of changes this off season and we've only had 3 games to get things together. 

At the start of the year my "out on a limb" prediction was the Bengals go 13-3. That's still possible, obviously. Of course, that was before anyone really knew the Browns had an actual defense.

I'm looking for a win Sunday in Atlanta and a rebound by Geno and the DL. They pretty much got handed their asses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:52 PM)BengalChris Wrote: At the start of the year my "out on a limb" prediction was the Bengals go 13-3. That's still possible, obviously. Of course, that was before anyone really knew the Browns had an actual defense.

I'm looking for a win Sunday in Atlanta and a rebound by Geno and the DL. They pretty much got handed their asses.

Oh man, 13-3 would be awesome! Need to give AJ, Andy, and Geno a chance at a run they deserve.
Reply/Quote