Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On To The Finals!
In the league with my best friends from childhood/high school, I won this week's playoff matchup against my first ever friend (and best friend growing up) in convincing fashion but now I have a tough matchup with the #1 seed.

How's everyone else doing?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: In the league with my best friends from childhood/high school, I won this week's playoff matchup against my first ever friend (and best friend growing up) in convincing fashion but now I have a tough matchup with the #1 seed.

How's everyone else doing?

Yo' Brad.  Read the Official Board League thread.  We have OUR game set as well.  ThumbsUp  Good guys win sometimes, right?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 04:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yo' Brad.  Read the Official Board League thread.  We have OUR game set as well.  ThumbsUp  Good guys win sometimes, right?

Your mom turned out ok, we embarrass the Steelers on MNF, and we both go to the finals in fantasy leagues!  

God is GREAT!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Your mom turned out ok, we embarrass the Steelers on MNF, and we both go to the finals in fantasy leagues!  

God is GREAT!

ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote