Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On a side note....
Props to Jordan Palmer for really carving himself out a career niche getting all these top qb's ready for the draft every year. He'll be around a long time thanks to this brilliant career move on his part.

I'm impressed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 08:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Props to Jordan Palmer for really carving himself out a career niche getting all these top qb's ready for the draft every year. He'll be around a long time thanks to this brilliant career move on his part.

I'm impressed.
I wanted him to get a shot to start here......but after Carson left he was just ran off I thought....
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 08:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Props to Jordan Palmer for really carving himself out a career niche getting all these top qb's ready for the draft every year. He'll be around a long time thanks to this brilliant career move on his part.

I'm impressed.

Jordan always has been a smart sumbitch, not his brother on the field by any means, but smarter off the field.
Reply/Quote
I wonder how his and Carson's app they developed turned out? When is the best time to go to the restroom during a movie...or something like that.
Reply/Quote
I think Jordan has a future as an NFL coach. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a QB coaching job next year in the league, smart guy and hopefully we can bring him back.
Reply/Quote
Dude has a good head on his shoulders and kudos to him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 08:58 PM)Steve Wrote: I wanted him to get a shot to start here......but after Carson left he was just ran off I thought....

Blood is thicker than water and do not blame him for siding with brother. 

He had the brains for it but not the cannon Carson had. 

Plus did not think he just ran off immediately, memory is kind of fogged but didn't he do something with the players over that summer ? 

Do not believe FO would let him stay after the bitter break up with his brother quitting and bad mouthing team either. 

Still glad he has landed on his feet and doing well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Good for him. He will coast his way to retirement.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 09:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jordan always has been a smart sumbitch, not his brother on the field by any means, but smarter off the field.

I don't think he ever got his chance to play....
he was the exact same size as Carson....both 6'5"s & the same weight....
carbon copies of each other.....
imo, he deserved to be moved to the #1 starter after Carson left.....
but seemed to me the Bengals were so pissed at Carson they ran off Jordan....

imo, Jordan is like A.D. or Kenny Anderson.....you'll never hear a bad word said about any of them....100% class acts.....
& that works well for coaches.....no drama, no arrest, no DUI's, etc, etc....
great role models...
Reply/Quote