Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the bright side, Round Randy...
Somebody is perfect anyway.  Somebody other than Geno, that is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
My wife was using the binoculars and said "Is that fat guy, #4, our kicker?"....our section erupted and I said: "yep, we call him Fat Randy". I had not heard of Round Randy, but I like it as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And to be completely honest, just like I was certain Eifert was going to drop the wide open TD with no one near him (instead, he had gone out of bounds), I was sure that after their first drive that Fat Randy was going to doink the upright. So, it didn't happen. I guess we have that going for us.
Reply/Quote
SIDEBAR: How many sacks did Geno get?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:31 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: SIDEBAR:  How many sacks did Geno get?

Two, giving him three in two games.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
I could really care less if he's round, rectangular, square, oval, oblong or trapezoid. Just make his effing kicks!
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure Bullock is that fat, it looks to me like he's wearing a Kevlar vest. Maybe he has had rib injuries in the past, or pissed off somebody's husband or something......
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not sure Bullock is that fat, it looks to me like he's wearing a Kevlar vest. Maybe he has had rib injuries in the past, or pissed off somebody's husband or something......

Maybe he pissed off his own wife by not putting it right down the middle of her uprights
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not sure Bullock is that fat, it looks to me like he's wearing a Kevlar vest. Maybe he has had rib injuries in the past, or pissed off somebody's husband or something......

Do they make pot bellied shaped Kevlar?

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:44 PM)McC Wrote: Do they make pot bellied shaped Kevlar?

Rotund Randy likes his beer and hot dogs, no doubt. He looks more pregnant than fat, to be honest. It's all in his large gut. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 02:41 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Rotund Randy likes his beer and hot dogs, no doubt. He looks more pregnant than fat, to be honest. It's all in his large gut. 

LOL.  It is.  He has the physique of a forty year old plumber.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 02:44 PM)McC Wrote: LOL.  It is.  He has the physique of a forty year old plumber.

Oh so help me God if we ever see Randy's plumbers crack Sick  
Reply/Quote
Who decided kickers have to be either short or skinny? Maybe Ogbuihi or Fisher can kick because they darn sure ain't cutting it as OTs.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
There's a bar i frequent sometimes called Fat Randy's. They have really good tenderloins.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Here's another kicker that's a fat ****:

[Image: 091211-janikowski-story.jpg]

Seems he's done ok for himself. And, no, I'm not suggesting Randy is another Janikowski. Just providing some perspective. Rand's weight is issue #138 with me regarding this team.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hoping he keeps it up. I wasn't super thrilled with his kicks in pre-season.

And round Randy sounds good to me.
Reply/Quote