Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the clock
(01-21-2017, 03:37 PM)Whatever Wrote: I love Hooker and would take him in a heartbeat, but a lot of S issues were due to blown coverages, and Reggie used to be the guy that made the secondary calls and got everyone on the same page.  Hooker won't take over those duties as a rookie, and part of Iloka's struggles may have been due to his worrying about the entire secondary instead of just himself.

Hooker will make up for experiance with supreme ball skills and instincts ..He will probably be better than reggies best day by the end of the season if he avoids injury
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2017, 01:00 PM)Jpoore Wrote: oh trust me as big ten fan in general and osu in particular I love hooker. Only problem is I want a day one starter he won't be. He's a first year starter who is still learning the position and the ins and outs. Hell make amazing plays and stupid plays and while I think he's ed Reed and Eric berry love child, I think we need a day one starter. That being said if we pick him I will not be upset  by any means. His tackling is a little suspect but he has insane instincts. He instantly recognizes plays and goes right after it. Averaged over 30 yards a return.

What are the chances anyone we draft first will be a day one starter?  Really, a better question would be will he go on IR before TC or after.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 08:34 PM)McC Wrote: What are the chances anyone we draft first will be a day one starter?  Really, a better question would be will he go on IR before TC or after.

Mike Williams would definitely be day one starter 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2017, 02:28 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Both of the top 2 receivers are the most pro ready since green Julio draft. That said while I would be upset if Williams goes before 9 bc I would love him on our offense I wouldn't be angry bc we have many other options ala hooker, Foster, walker, Davis,even corner.

No matter what we are gonna have a badass at 9.Not sure we will take him though....They will probably get cute like they like to do
Reply/Quote