Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On to Green Bay
Let's paraphrase Bill Belichick and say, "On to Green Bay."

The Bengals laid an ostrich sized egg against the Texans and against the Ravens it was even worse. As the great philosopher Elsa from "Frozen" once said, "Let it go."

So, the Packers: Cincinnati travels to Lambeau Field to meet Aaron Rodgers and company. First the good news: The last time Green Bay beat Cincinnati was 1998. Marvin Lewis has been strong against the NFC North teams but this year it will be different. This isn't the same team that picked off Brett Favre five times in 2005 or sacked Aaron Rodgers nine times in 2009. This isn't your father's Cincinnati Bengals.

I'm writing off the Cincinnati offense. They will suck like an F5 tornado which is the most intense on the Fujita scale and I don't anticipate any touchdowns, just a couple of field goals. I'm just going to see how Paul Guenther gets the defense ready to oppose one of the best offenses in the game. If the Bengals can hold the Packers to 20 points or less, that will impress me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will be a tough game for my Pack regardless of whether we beat Atlanta or not.
Reply/Quote
Will be a "tough game to watch" for us Bengals fans.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:11 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Will be a tough game for my Pack regardless of whether we beat Atlanta or not.

Dont kid yourself. Custer had a better chance at victory at Little Big Horn than what the Bengals have.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I'm going to this game and I'll be too ashamed to even wear a hat.
Reply/Quote
We will score an additional 9 points Per Game until the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:11 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Will be a tough game for my Pack regardless of whether we beat Atlanta or not.

More like a live workout scrimmage for your team.
If you beat Atlanta, your team will ride high in confidence (not over-confident).
If you lose to Atlanta your team will take it out on the next game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
A small technicality.....tornadoes blow, they don't suck. And an EF 5 tornado blows HARD! I think that more aptly defines our offense better. They blow. Maybe we can learn to cup the balls too. Fondle them gently. Caress the shaft.

Sorry....back to the Grren Bay game. I think our defense will hold the Pack to 24 points. But Our offense will only score 6.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: A small technicality.....tornadoes blow, they don't suck.   I think that aptly defines our offense better. They blow.   Maybe we can learn to cup the balls too.  Fondle them gently. Caress the shaft.  

Sorry....back to the Grren Bay game.  I think our defense will hold the Pack to 24 points.  But Our offense will only score 6.

6 points? You really think this game is going to be a shootout?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We will score an additional 9 points Per Game until the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we've improved when we got rid of Nugent. Hallelujah!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

No reason to worry.  Your Packers have just been named Smooth Jimmy Apollo's...

[Image: c528c8933103b5ba7f0255e1de5159a5--the-si...-jimmy.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: A small technicality.....tornadoes blow, they don't suck.   And an EF 5 tornado blows HARD!  I think that more aptly defines our offense better. They blow.   Maybe we can learn to cup the balls too.  Fondle them gently. Caress the shaft.  

Sorry....back to the Grren Bay game.  I think our defense will hold the Pack to 24 points.  But Our offense will only score 6.

Actually they do suck hence the term "suck zone". Haven't you seen the movie Twister?

Watch the Bengals somehow win this game after looking so bad through the first 2.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
If we beat Atlanta then I fear a letdown game for us. I was bummed you guys lost. I hope the Bengals right the ship somehow but not against us. I don't think we will beat Atlanta in their new stadium home opener. If we do I'll be shocked. You Bengal fans deserve a Super Bowl season. I think coaching is the problem as you have a great team.
Reply/Quote
Now I worry more with your new OC. Your offense will really come to life and have a breakout game against us.
Reply/Quote
My prediction is.....our offense shows signs of life and actually scores not one but at least 2 TD's. Only to have our D give up 40 points. Cause that's just how this team rolls.

Packers 41
Bengals 17

Bank on it.
Reply/Quote
I predict a 7 point game either way.
Reply/Quote
The last four games between these two teams have been decided by 7 points or less. In 1995 we won 24-10 and 13-6 in 1998 but the Bengals won the next three.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:20 AM)packerbacker Wrote: The last four games between these two teams have been decided by 7 points or less. In 1995 we won 24-10 and 13-6 in 1998 but the Bengals won the next three.

As a Packers fan that you are i understand your cautious optimism....but as a Bengals fan I can tell you without hesitation or reservation you need not worry. Packers will have this game won by halftime if not by the end of the first quarter
Reply/Quote
I almost feel like we should preemptively apologize to the people of Green Bay and all of PackerNation on having to waste a Sunday afternoon playing us. What a waste of 3 hours it will be.
Reply/Quote
I wonder what dennyg would say about this team right now
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote