Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to Kansas City
Good game today...

...and I’m already on to Kansas City. I want the Chiefs beaten to a gooey pulp and I want Patrick Mahomes calling State Farm for real; I hope he has collision coverage!

This will be the biggest test for Lou Anarumo all year and it all comes down to disconnecting Mahomes from Travis Kelce. After seeing what the Cincinnati defense did to Derrick Henry I’m not concerned at all about stopping Kansas City’s rushing attack. Mahomes will have to score through the air so it might be time to tighten up coverage and start picking off his passes like Von Bell did last year in the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Good game today...

...and I’m already on to Kansas City.  I want the Chiefs beaten to a gooey pulp and I want Patrick Mahomes calling State Farm for real; I hope he has collision coverage!  

This will be the biggest test for Lou Anarumo all year and it all comes down to disconnecting Mahomes from Travis Kelce.  After seeing what the Cincinnati defense did to Derrick Henry I’m not concerned at all about stopping Kansas City’s rushing attack. Mahomes will have to score through the air so it might be time to tighten up coverage and start picking off his passes like Von Bell did last year in the playoffs.

Bengals are going to win...telling you right now.  That home field advantage will be insane.  Could be wet...hope not.  Good weather and it should be an amazing game.  
Reply/Quote
Beating the Chiefs and moving to 8-4 would be huge.

The Bengals are becoming a very versatile team learning how to play whatever style is necessary to get the job done.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I think our odds of making the playoffs went up to 70% but don't quote me on that.

Bengals need 10 IMO to make the playoffs... 1-1 vs KC and Bills would be ideal then you can likely find 2 more wins elsewhere.

Need Chargers to lose tonight and then Bills to beat the Pats next week.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Mahommes isn’t going to be able to do what he’s doing to LA to our defense. (All them running around)
What i am afraid of is Reader being neutralized because KC simply doesn’t run a lot.

I really don’t want the game to be on the DBs shoulders but I’m 99% certain it will be.

And as i type Mahommes converts a 1st and 20.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:46 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I think our odds of making the playoffs went up to 70% but don't quote me on that.

Bengals need 10 IMO to make the playoffs... 1-1 vs KC and Bills would be ideal then you can likely find 2 more wins elsewhere.

Need Chargers to lose tonight and then Bills to beat the Pats next week.
Bills are not looking unbeatable anymore either. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:52 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Bills are not looking unbeatable anymore either. 

No I think we could beat both honestly but I'll take a 1-1 split any day. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:54 PM)QueenCity Wrote: No I think we could beat both honestly but I'll take a 1-1 split any day. 

Yep.
Reply/Quote
The Bash Brothers are going to have to get to Mahomes a lot or he is going to carve the dbs without Awuzie.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Beating the Chiefs and moving to 8-4 would be huge.

The Bengals are becoming a very versatile team learning how to play whatever style is necessary to get the job done.

It would be huge. If we beat the Chiefs I'm very confident we make the playoffs. If we don't, it's still very much up in the air, and we'll have to win some very tough games to do it.

If you break our schedule down, the Chiefs are almost in the 'free hit' tier. A win against them would be very big.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The Bash Brothers are going to have to get to Mahomes a lot or he is going to carve the dbs without Awuzie.

That’s my fear. If we don’t go tit for tat with scoring, I’m not feeling too great about this one.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: That’s my fear. If we don’t go tit for tat with scoring, I’m not feeling too great about this one.

I also think we're likely to get a very pumped up KC team next week. They are going to want the game against us badly after the two comebacks last year.
Reply/Quote
Home field is big in this one...
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Good game today...

...and I’m already on to Kansas City.  I want the Chiefs beaten to a gooey pulp and I want Patrick Mahomes calling State Farm for real; I hope he has collision coverage!  

This will be the biggest test for Lou Anarumo all year and it all comes down to disconnecting Mahomes from Travis Kelce.  After seeing what the Cincinnati defense did to Derrick Henry I’m not concerned at all about stopping Kansas City’s rushing attack. Mahomes will have to score through the air so it might be time to tighten up coverage and start picking off his passes like Von Bell did last year in the playoffs.

Damn rights FIK, on to the Chiefs. Gonna be a blast, I am hoping for a beat down and I wouldn't be surprised if it 
happened. Need to slow down Kelce as you say and get after Mahomes with our front 3 and 4 looks and cover the 
back end. We know how to beat these buggers and I don't even like them anymore after the disrespect their fans 
gave us last year before and early in the AFC Championship. They are a bunch of A-holes with no class.
Reply/Quote
You know what the bad news is for the Chiefs?

THEY GOTTA PLAY US

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Lest we forget we wrote the book on how to slow down Mahomes. Mush rush, keep lane discipline and disguise the coverage so he has to diagnose after the snap. He’s shown he can be confused that way.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs start 3 point favourite at the bookies.

Train from Leeds to London Thursday afternoon

Fly to JFK Friday morning 4 hour layover then on to the 513, 16 hours of travelling but can’t ***** wait now.

We will win 28-24.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You know what the bad news is for the Chiefs?

THEY GOTTA PLAY US

Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey

this

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Lest we forget we wrote the book on how to slow down Mahomes. Mush rush, keep lane discipline and disguise the coverage so he has to diagnose after the snap. He’s shown he can be confused that way.

Truth. Mush rush him and cover like glue. Thought CTB specifically grew a lot in this game against the Titans. It is okay
to get beat by a great throw and a great catch, this needs to be the only way they beat us at times in this game. 

Just make it hard on them and I think we can win this game for sure.

Let's be 3-0 Burrow vs Mahomes straight up...

(11-27-2022, 09:46 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Chiefs start 3 point favourite at the bookies.

Train from Leeds to London Thursday afternoon

Fly to JFK Friday morning 4 hour layover then on to the 513, 16 hours of travelling but can’t ***** wait now.

We will win 28-24.

Sweet, have a blast brother.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs are playing very good right now. They appear to me to be a better team after losing Tyreek Hill. They have so many weapons and spread it around very effectively. All the talk of the Tennessee game being a revenge game but I think the Chiefs probably have had this game circled for awhile. Very big win if we can get it and I hope Chase comes in fired up. I would expect him to take a game or two but he looked like he wanted to be out there on the sideline. Hopefully Mixon is back and between him and Perine we can run the ball effectively and stay ahead of the chains. We just need to go .500 over these last 6 games but will still be tough to accomplish.
Reply/Quote