Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to Kansas City
The Steeler game is over....time to move on. The team has to regroup and refocus on next week's game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Gonna be a tough pill to swallow going into the bye with 2 straight losses and losing geip on the division.

We play arguably the best TE in the game next week and well...proof was in the pudding this week of how we cover TE.
Reply/Quote
So I guess we are going 4-4 into the bye week.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
For the team, I hope that's what happens. I hope they shake this off and prepare to kick the Chiefs' asses. As fans, we can whine, *****, and bellyache for a little bit if we want or need to. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:55 PM)pally Wrote: The Steeler game is over....time to move on.  The team has to regroup and refocus on next week's game.

Yep. 4-2 going to KC. Very tough game but even if they lose, they come home against TB with a chance to be 5-3 at the break. 

That's not too shabby.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Best thing about next week is, they play another finesse team. Shootouts don't bother me too much with this offense, this year. Dalton usually bounces back pretty well after "bad" games, and yes this was, if not close to, a bad game. Drops, sure. A lot of misses and a lot of acrobatic catches, yep. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don’t even know who I want to win tonight. It’s like choosing between aids and cancer. If they beat the pats we become a trap game, but if they lose they maybe we can see any type of weaknesses they have, if any. I know they have suspect defense but they are good on offense
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 07:00 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So I guess we are going 4-4 into the bye week.

See Bengals winning at least one of the next two.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:22 PM)Go Cards Wrote: See Bengals winning at least one of the next two.

It's not gonna be at KC, that's for sure.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 08:17 PM)Interceptor Wrote: It's not gonna be at KC, that's for sure.

Well, we just lost to a team we should've (and could've beat), so, maybe the universe evens things out and we beat a team we should lose to.  Here's hoping.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
KC has a very bad run defense. I think the Bengals need to go into a ball control offense to keep KC's offense off the field.
Reply/Quote
Offenses are simply too good in this league to play as vanilla as we do defensively,we only bring pressure (five or more rushers)on 9.8 percent of offensive snaps,that's the least in the entire league at the moment,if this continues we won't win many games,we gotta become more unpredictable...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 11:18 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Offenses are simply too good in this league to play as vanilla as we do defensively,we only bring pressure (five or more rushers)on 9.8 percent of offensive snaps,that's the least in the entire league at the moment,if this continues we won't win many games,we gotta become more unpredictable...

Personally, I think we give it to Mixon early and often and he eats the Chiefs D for dinner, and that sets up some big plays for AJ and company.  

Kelce does worry me a bit, as does Hill (given the struggles of our corners this season), but I trust Bates on Kelce and let's just hope our pass rush finally comes to play this week.

I feel like we can and will rebound.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 08:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best thing about next week is, they play another finesse team. Shootouts don't bother me too much with this offense, this year. Dalton usually bounces back pretty well after "bad" games, and yes this was, if not close to, a bad game. Drops, sure. A lot of misses and a lot of acrobatic catches, yep. 

Yes he does. It’s going to be a great game and we will be fine.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 12:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Personally, I think we give it to Mixon early and often and he eats the Chiefs D for dinner, and that sets up some big plays for AJ and company.  

Kelce does worry me a bit, as does Hill (given the struggles of our corners this season), but I trust Bates on Kelce and let's just hope our pass rush finally comes to play this week.

I feel like we can and will rebound.

ThumbsUp

This has been my feeling on this game for the most part. You have to feed Mixon the ball to win. It will open up the bigger plays down field.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 08:44 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: KC has a very bad run defense. I think the Bengals need to go into a ball control offense to keep KC's offense off the field.

Looks like Marv took over the decisions again. Because KC has a very bad run defense, Marv is going to call for all pass plays with almost no running game in effect.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:55 PM)pally Wrote: The Chiefs game is over....time to move on.  The team has to regroup and refocus on next week's game.

I fixed it for you and its all set after Sunday's game  :andy:
Reply/Quote