Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers message boards.
Thanks for the links btw. My favorite is the dude that just keeps saying that the Bengals should not have won today because they had mistakes as usual and Andy played horrible as usual. Then he says Andy choked in big games as usual. Has this idiot not even watched the Bengals this year and how Andy has played so much better and has shown a confidence that he has not had before. The old Bengals and Andy would have lost this game after trailing so late. Some of their fans are absolutely living in a wonderland because one guy said that he feels that the Steelers could win 8 in a row and end up going 12-4. I have been watching the Colts-Panthers game and I almost fell in the floor laughing because this guy has to be smoking some grade a weed. And of course the classic, Burfict's hit was dirty on Bell even though everyone knows it was not. However I will say there were some Steelers fans who said that it was clean and it was just part of football so kudos for those logical fans. But it is great to see how the fans of the teams we are beating are running their mouths by giving excuses every week. It feels good that we are a team that everyone is starting to hate because we are doing so well. Proud to be a lifelong Bengals faithful. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:52 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This is my favorite thread
http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5020

It's really good stuff.
http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5041&sid=9b2669010f5c5b500fc61642b70b20a0

This one is mine.  This wannabe analyst writes this massive wall of text about the game, and says "I find it hard to categorize Ben as anything other than effective" and pretty much blaming everybody else on their offense for the 3 picks.  Total Big Ben nut hugger.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:42 AM)Whatever Wrote: http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5041&sid=9b2669010f5c5b500fc61642b70b20a0

This one is mine.  This wannabe analyst writes this massive wall of text about the game, and says "I find it hard to categorize Ben as anything other than effective" and pretty much blaming everybody else on their offense for the 3 picks.  Total Big Ben nut hugger.

This is part of a reply from the author of that post further along in the thread...

"I'm not on Ben's PR team; I'm just telling it how it is. He's had games where he was just off-- location issues, bad choices, risky throws... this simply wasn't like that at all."

http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5041&start=30

Hilarious.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:41 AM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: Thanks for the links btw. My favorite is the dude that just keeps saying that the Bengals should not have won today because they had mistakes as usual and Andy played horrible as usual. Then he says Andy choked in big games as usual. Has this idiot not even watched the Bengals this year and how Andy has played so much better and has shown a confidence that he has not had before. The old Bengals and Andy would have lost this game after trailing so late. Some of their fans are absolutely living in a wonderland because one guy said that he feels that the Steelers could win 8 in a row and end up going 12-4. I have been watching the Colts-Panthers game and I almost fell in the floor laughing because this guy has to be smoking some grade a weed. And of course the classic, Burfict's hit was dirty on Bell even though everyone knows it was not. However I will say there were some Steelers fans who said that it was clean and it was just part of football so kudos for those logical fans. But it is great to see how the fans of the teams we are beating are running their mouths by giving excuses every week. It feels good that we are a team that everyone is starting to hate because we are doing so well. Proud to be a lifelong Bengals faithful. Who Dey

Not to mention the fact that the Bengals scored 4 times and would have scored 5 times without the blocked FG attempt, as opposed to Steelers scoring just twice.

Plus, Dalton's numbers were almost identical to Raplistberger, and Ben had one more pick than Andy did!

The second pick of Andy's was a fluke, but two of the three picks Bennie boy had, were horrible!!

No mention in those threads of how horrible Ben was??
Reply/Quote