Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Once Again
(12-24-2015, 03:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: You need to understand that the Steelers play an especially hard nosed style of football, and from time to time a player may lose control, resulting in an unintentional illegal hit. Wheras those bums that get suspended deserve it because their intent was to injure.

Rolleyes  The good ol "hard nosed Stooler way" narrative again.

Look out folks , the woods are full of 'em.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 03:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: You need to understand that the Steelers play an especially hard nosed style of football

No they don't.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 03:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: You need to understand that the Steelers play an especially hard nosed style of football,

So....

[Image: Vontaze-burfict-Leveon-bell-11-02-15.png]
= " Cry  Boo-hoo, dirty hit! Cry "

But...

[Image: BJn7gmE.gif]

= Just hard nosed football, huh?

Right, okay.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 03:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: You need to understand that the Steelers play an especially hard nosed style of football, and from time to time a player may lose control, resulting in an unintentional illegal hit. Wheras those bums that get suspended deserve it because their intent was to injure.

Youve posted alot of stupid sheet in your short time here...but this is new levels of dumb.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:54 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: baby-crying-o.gif]
That little Steeler has earrings already...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 07:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Rolleyes  The good ol "hard nosed Stooler way" narrative again.

Look out folks , the woods are full of 'em.

(12-24-2015, 09:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No they don't.

(12-25-2015, 06:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So....

[Image: Vontaze-burfict-Leveon-bell-11-02-15.png]
=  " Cry  Boo-hoo, dirty hit! Cry "

But...

[Image: BJn7gmE.gif]

= Just hard nosed football, huh?

Right, okay.

(12-25-2015, 09:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: Youve posted alot of stupid sheet in your short time here...but this is new levels of dumb.

LO effing L...

[Image: 5lbgcx.jpg]

You people are hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 03:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you'd rather have unpredictable savages over people that can control what they do?

Here's a hint: one group of them can stop what they're doing and the other can't.

And the only one that didn't take the bait was Fritzy here....must be the smartest bengal of the bunch.
Reply/Quote