Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Last Free Agent? (Miller)
(06-12-2015, 05:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Because there is absolutely no experience there...  Is a valid reason for concern.. they cant be a QBs best friend if they arent in the right spot etc.

Plus Coach hayes doesnt have much of a track record improving a TE once there are here.

Eifert is our most experienced with 1 year and 7? snaps.

Potential wise we are fine... but as we know all too well that doesnt always translate.

You realize Eifert wasn't a rookie last year, right? Eifert had 673 snaps as a rookie and is going into his 3rd year with the team.

I'd be fine with bringing in a guy like Zach Miller as a 3rd TE with experience, but I'm not too worried if they don't.

If Kroft struggles in camp, I'd think they'd bring in some veteran insurance. If they don't, I would assume that Kroft is doing well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 06:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You realize Eifert wasn't a rookie last year, right? Eifert had 673 snaps as a rookie and is going into his 3rd year with the team.

I'd be fine with bringing in a guy like Zach Miller as a 3rd TE with experience, but I'm not too worried if they don't.

If Kroft struggles in camp, I'd think they'd bring in some veteran insurance. If they don't, I would assume that Kroft is doing well.

I know he was a rookie before and only played 7 snaps last year before going to the IR... so last year is lost no experience gained.

From what i hear one of the UDFA's is outshining all the TEs in camp (or maybe it was the guy from our PS)
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 10:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I know he was a rookie before and only played 7 snaps last year before going to the IR...  so last year is lost no experience gained.

From what i hear one of the UDFA's is outshining all the TEs in camp (or maybe it was the guy from our PS)

10 teams put in a claim on Wright, so it's safe to say he's pretty well regarded around the league. You rarely see that many claims on a player. He would've been our most experienced TE with his 10 starts and 82 catches, but as I said last week, we have a lot of young talent and I think they'll be fine. I'm not a big fan of Hayes, but this team's rookies usually produce.

Just look at Gresh and Eifert as rookies.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Or Taylor Mays Ninja
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote