Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One More Time.
I know it is difficult, I know we are down, I know we feel like we have been screwed over more times than we can count. However, I need every last one of us, even those who no longer believe, to stand up and yell, and scream, and throw air punches, and kicks like there is no tomorrow on Sunday. We have to be there... We have to give all we can give out of our deep down Bengal Fandom. We can do it, this Sunday, if we can win this game then we still have a little life left. Who is with me, Who is it going to be to state they are with me... (I am grabbing some gold fish right now..) Come on let me know that you guys still care, that we still believe in our Bengals. Is it not now the team needs us more than ever? Is it now that the new guys deserve to hear our voices and see our air punches, and kicks? Come on, Let me hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 11:39 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know it is difficult, I know we are down, I know we feel like we have been screwed over more times than we can count.  However, I need every last one of us, even those who no longer believe, to stand up and yell, and scream, and throw air punches, and kicks like there is no tomorrow on Sunday.  We have to be there...  We have to give all we can give out of our deep down Bengal Fandom. We can do it, this Sunday, if we can win this game then we still have a little life left.  Who is with me, Who is it going to be to state they are with me... (I am grabbing some gold fish right now..)  Come on let me know that you guys still care, that we still believe in our Bengals.  Is it not now the team needs us more than ever?  Is it now that the new guys deserve to hear our voices and see our air punches, and kicks?  Come on, Let me hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!

Did all of that the last game of the post season.

Did not matter. Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 11:44 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Did all of that the last game of the post season.

Did not matter. Mellow

Come on Man give it to me.. Give me a fist pump in the air, give me a Who Dey!!  Come on I need it baby!!!!
Reply/Quote
Who? (you'll get the Dey, when Marvin's successor is named)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 11:39 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know it is difficult, I know we are down, I know we feel like we have been screwed over more times than we can count.  However, I need every last one of us, even those who no longer believe, to stand up and yell, and scream, and throw air punches, and kicks like there is no tomorrow on Sunday.  We have to be there...  We have to give all we can give out of our deep down Bengal Fandom. We can do it, this Sunday, if we can win this game then we still have a little life left.  Who is with me, Who is it going to be to state they are with me... (I am grabbing some gold fish right now..)  Come on let me know that you guys still care, that we still believe in our Bengals.  Is it not now the team needs us more than ever?  Is it now that the new guys deserve to hear our voices and see our air punches, and kicks?  Come on, Let me hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!

So I was having lunch the other day and guess who was eating a tuna on rye at the table next to me?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 12:19 PM)GodFather Wrote: So I was having lunch the other day and guess who was eating a tuna on rye at the table next to me?

HAHHAHAA.... 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 12:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who?  (you'll get the Dey, when Marvin's successor is named)

LOL!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 12:19 PM)GodFather Wrote: So I was having lunch the other day and guess who was eating a tuna on rye at the table next to me?

Did you eat the rest of his tear soaked fries?!?

The suspense is killing me!!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

WHO DEY!!!!!!

I'm with you, 100%, but the game is in Baltimore so I will only be there in spirit.  Hell, I can't turn off my love for this team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes. You 137 fans in attendance raise complete hell!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 11:39 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know it is difficult, I know we are down, I know we feel like we have been screwed over more times than we can count. However, I need every last one of us, even those who no longer believe, to stand up and yell, and scream, and throw air punches, and kicks like there is no tomorrow on Sunday. We have to be there... We have to give all we can give out of our deep down Bengal Fandom. We can do it, this Sunday, if we can win this game then we still have a little life left. Who is with me, Who is it going to be to state they are with me... (I am grabbing some gold fish right now..) Come on let me know that you guys still care, that we still believe in our Bengals. Is it not now the team needs us more than ever? Is it now that the new guys deserve to hear our voices and see our air punches, and kicks? Come on, Let me hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!
"Half the team bro".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Lol

Yeah but no

I can't muster the excitement up if Marvin is coach
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 01:31 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm with you, 100%, but the game is in Baltimore so I will only be there in spirit.  Hell, I can't turn off my love for this team.  

Good to know bud!!!  I am excited about this one, I think is the Season Change we need this Sunday!!!  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 01:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Lol

Yeah but no

I can't muster the excitement up if Marvin is coach

Hulk Hogan Mustared enough energy to get that big Body of Andre The Giant in the air I think you can buddy I think you can!!! 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 01:56 PM)jason Wrote: "Half the team bro".

I know, I know, and I was Right.. but that was in the summer and last week lol.. but come on...  just start fist pumping..!!  come on man!!!  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 01:38 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yes. You 137 fans in attendance raise complete hell!!!

LOL!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 01:03 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Did you eat the rest of his tear soaked fries?!?

The suspense is killing me!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 03:42 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Good to know bud!!!  I am excited about this one, I think is the Season Change we need this Sunday!!!  

Is Mikey stepping down, and Marvin and Nuge retiring just before game time? If so count me in. Otherwise...
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals get blown out....and I hope they do top 5 pick here we come!! Seriously why would anyone want to see this team in the playoffs??? They would get hammered in the Wild Card round once again...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 05:48 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: I think the Bengals get blown out....and I hope they do top 5 pick here we come!! Seriously why would anyone want to see this team in the playoffs??? They would get hammered in the Wild Card round once again...

yeah, that'd be awesome to suck bad enough this year to get a top 5 pick so we could put him on the bench for 3 years....
Reply/Quote