Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One More Time.
(11-25-2016, 12:03 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Come on Man give it to me.. Come on I need it baby!!!!

Marlon, we've warned you before that it's not that kind of website.  Not that there's anything wrong with that  :andy:
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
this thread just took a very unexpected and disturbing turn somewhere along the way.... LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know, I know, and I was Right.. but that was in the summer and last week lol.. but come on...  just start fist pumping..!!  come on man!!!  
I was fist pumping when I said "Half the team bro".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
jonesy84
yeah, that'd be awesome to suck bad enough this year to get a top 5 pick so we could put him on the bench for 3 years....

True.. I been a fan since 88 when I was 8 years old. The losing I think has finally taken its toll on me. I'm tired of this current regiment. They will never get past the Wild Card round. I want to see a total over haul. Keep AJ Green and I don't care who else. We need a whole new coaching staff because you are right the pick will just sit on the bench for 3 years and then be signed by someone else. Hard to believe 4 first round picks at DB and they are that bad in that area of Defense..
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 11:39 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know it is difficult, I know we are down, I know we feel like we have been screwed over more times than we can count.  However, I need every last one of us, even those who no longer believe, to stand up and yell, and scream, and throw air punches, and kicks like there is no tomorrow on Sunday.  We have to be there...  We have to give all we can give out of our deep down Bengal Fandom. We can do it, this Sunday, if we can win this game then we still have a little life left.  Who is with me, Who is it going to be to state they are with me... (I am grabbing some gold fish right now..)  Come on let me know that you guys still care, that we still believe in our Bengals.  Is it not now the team needs us more than ever?  Is it now that the new guys deserve to hear our voices and see our air punches, and kicks?  Come on, Let me hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!

I'm with you as always. I love this team!

(11-25-2016, 03:43 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Hulk Hogan Mustared enough energy to get that big Body of Andre The Giant in the air I think you can buddy I think you can!!! 

Do you know how many times they practiced that? Friggin amazing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 11:39 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know it is difficult, I know we are down, I know we feel like we have been screwed over more times than we can count.  However, I need every last one of us, even those who no longer believe, to stand up and yell, and scream, and throw air punches, and kicks like there is no tomorrow on Sunday.  We have to be there...  We have to give all we can give out of our deep down Bengal Fandom. We can do it, this Sunday, if we can win this game then we still have a little life left.  Who is with me, Who is it going to be to state they are with me... (I am grabbing some gold fish right now..)  Come on let me know that you guys still care, that we still believe in our Bengals.  Is it not now the team needs us more than ever?  Is it now that the new guys deserve to hear our voices and see our air punches, and kicks?  Come on, Let me hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!

While I would love nothing more than this team, from ownership down through the coaches down through the players and other staff to actually take an "all-in" approach to the rest of this season, I am continuously dumbfounded by the decisions being made on a week-to-week basis.

>> Could upgrade the kicker but don't. Please do not say that there's no one to upgrade to as we have no where to go but up, providing they would actually look for someone, but they truly have not. Failure to make a move has cost games.

>> Why, oh why, is Og starting, playing or even active in games. His draft position counts for nothing at all. He clearly isn't getting it and it has cost us games.

>> Marv warns Gunther about talking opening about changes. Why? Why does this coach continue to accept subpar play from players he knows full well aren't giving it the effort they should.

>> Why, oh why does Marv praise the new defensive assistants? These guys are part of the changes made over the off season and their players, to a man, are playing worse than last year. I'm trying to think of a defensive player who was here last year who is playing better this year. I can't think of one, not one. That's a bit astonishing really. Please let me know which defensive players are having a better this year than last, I might have honestly missed one.

>> Over and above the personnel mistakes, weak coaching, lack of improvement and regression by a number of players, and all that crap, what is the most disheartening is the utter lack of fire we see on the field and from the coaches.

>> We f'ing have a dismally sucky ass record. It's truly pitiful that this team talks about winning a division when it's managed only 3 wins in 10 games and only 1 in last 6 games. Their backs are against the wall now and all they've done all year is back up further. The only saving grace has not been their play, but the weakness in the division.

There's my rant about this 2016 Bengals team.

And with that I will give you a big Who Dey?

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 06:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Marlon, we've warned you before that it's not that kind of website.  Not that there's anything wrong with that  :andy:

HAHAHHAHAAA....  I am laughing so hard right now!!!  LOL!  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 08:18 PM)BengalChris Wrote: While I would love nothing more than this team, from ownership down through the coaches down through the players and other staff to actually take an "all-in" approach to the rest of this season, I am continuously dumbfounded by the decisions being made on a week-to-week basis.

>> Could upgrade the kicker but don't. Please do not say that there's no one to upgrade to as we have no where to go but up, providing they would actually look for someone, but they truly have not. Failure to make a move has cost games.

>> Why, oh why, is Og starting, playing or even active in games. His draft position counts for nothing at all. He clearly isn't getting it and it has cost us games.

>> Marv warns Gunther about talking opening about changes. Why? Why does this coach continue to accept subpar play from players he knows full well aren't giving it the effort they should.

>> Why, oh why does Marv praise the new defensive assistants? These guys are part of the changes made over the off season and their players, to a man, are playing worse than last year. I'm trying to think of a defensive player who was here last year who is playing better this year. I can't think of one, not one. That's a bit astonishing really. Please let me know which defensive players are having a better this year than last, I might have honestly missed one.

>> Over and above the personnel mistakes, weak coaching, lack of improvement and regression by a number of players, and all that crap, what is the most disheartening is the utter lack of fire we see on the field and from the coaches.

>> We f'ing have a dismally sucky ass record. It's truly pitiful that this team talks about winning a division when it's managed only 3 wins in 10 games and only 1 in last 6 games. Their backs are against the wall now and all they've done all year is back up further. The only saving grace has not been their play, but the weakness in the division.

Dre Kirkpatrick is playing better this year than he was last year. Other than him, you've got a valid point.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 08:18 PM)BengalChris Wrote: While I would love nothing more than this team, from ownership down through the coaches down through the players and other staff to actually take an "all-in" approach to the rest of this season, I am continuously dumbfounded by the decisions being made on a week-to-week basis.

Yes you give me my WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 09:10 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: HAHAHHAHAAA....  I am laughing so hard right now!!!  LOL!  

As long as it's only your laugh that's hard.

Here you go:  Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 09:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: As long as it's only your laugh that's hard.

Here you go:  Who Dey

HAHHA you are on Fire Tonight!! LOL hahaha WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 09:11 PM)jason Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick is playing better this year than he was last year. Other than him, you've got a valid point.

Ah, I'm happy there is one.

(11-25-2016, 09:11 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Yes you give me my WHO DEY!!

Of course, I don't root for them to lose. I would love nothing more than for them to run the table. I just don't see that they are really giving it the effort, at any level of the organization.

With that, I'll give you another, even bigger WHO DEY!!

Reply/Quote
rickity rack rickity rack rah rah rah  .. ok, well, that's as far as I'm going.  Crucify me if it makes you feel better.  
We can't even suck enough to have the worse record in the league.  That's bad..
Hey, wait .. 
WE'RE NUMBER 27! WE'RE NUMBER 27! WE'RE NUMBER 27! Lemme grab my pompoms in time for Sunday ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Who dey.

Fist pumping as I'm driving down the e-way....

Truckers keep honking at me...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 09:21 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Who dey.

Fist pumping as I'm driving down the e-way....

Truckers keep honking at me...

Awww.

They just want you to be their trucker wife.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M534a618ee619f7832888f2c3c4704...=300&h=300]

You gotta watch those mixed hand signals CINNwillWIN.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 09:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Awww.

They just want you to be their trucker wife.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M534a618ee619f7832888f2c3c4704...=300&h=300]

You gotta watch those mixed hand signals CINNwillWIN.
.....er...uh....they were all....Lady truckers!! Mellow

---breaker 1-9, --- breaker 1-9, got some new meat at the local glory hole!

Such nice guys....I mean, ladies!

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know, I know, and I was Right.. but that was in the summer and last week lol.. but come on...  just start fist pumping..!!  come on man!!!  

Cocaines a hellava drug!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 01:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: rickity rack rickity rack rah rah rah  .. ok, well, that's as far as I'm going.  Crucify me if it makes you feel better.  
We can't even suck enough to have the worse record in the league.  That's bad..
Hey, wait .. 
WE'RE NUMBER 27! WE'RE NUMBER 27! WE'RE NUMBER 27! Lemme grab my pompoms in time for Sunday ..

We will go on a pointless win streak so we can get that 17th draft pick that we will rave about only to watch them get injured playing ST their first 2 years than get burned as a starter in year 3.
Reply/Quote