Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Year Anniversary
The board is coming up on its one year anniversary and I think there should be something special planned like a party of some sort over at one of the Mods houses. Not 'Zona or anyone far away but someone within one hundred miles of Cincinnati. I won't be coming because I could never make it since I can't drive for longer than 15-20 minutes.

Or

How about a countdown to one year, open up the chat box for that one day and just drink and smoke virtual adult beverages in illegal substances?
Reply/Quote
I'll bring the virtual ladies. Cool
Reply/Quote
Anyone remember that guy from the old boards that made virtual furniture and shit for MMORPGs? He could probably hook us up with a real nice place to host this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 12:03 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'll bring the virtual ladies.  Cool

No, no, no, no, no.....no.

No virtual ladies please, they are dangerous. STCD's (Sexualy Transmitted Computer Diseases) are no laughing matter. They spread quickly, they are impossible to get rid of, they can fry mother boards and they can make keys on the keyboard stick. I don't want any STCD'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 12:23 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Anyone remember that guy from the old boards that made virtual furniture and shit for MMORPGs? He could probably hook us up with a real nice place to host this.

dude i need to buy some virtual furniture for my virtual house.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 03:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dude i need to buy some virtual furniture for my virtual house.

That dude had it for you.  Actually seemed like a pretty nice guy.  Interesting story he had behind the creation of his biz.  If I remember correctly, he actually had some employees.  Fascinating.  
Reply/Quote
No strippers, I ain't comin'!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
It's in the formative stages, but right now the plan is for one of the Mods to take a week off work, drive cross country to each member's house and either present them with a floral bouquet or punch them in the junk.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 05:38 PM)Benton Wrote: It's in the formative stages, but right now the plan is for one of the Mods to take a week off work, drive cross country to each member's house and either present them with a floral bouquet or punch them in the junk.

If I am reinstated as a mod, I'll be all over this.

[Image: ****-Knocker.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 05:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: If I am reinstated as a mod, I'll be all over this.

We can look into making a 'Touching Other Guys' Junk' Mod.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 12:49 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I won't be coming because I could never make it since I can't drive for longer than 15-20 minutes.

My apologies for asking if you haven't already shared, but it sounds as though you have and I missed it: why can't you drive for more than 15-20 minutes?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 06:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: My apologies for asking if you haven't already shared, but it sounds as though you have and I missed it: why can't you drive for more than 15-20 minutes?

He's got a smart car, but no batteries. That's as far as the extension cords will reach.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 06:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: My apologies for asking if you haven't already shared, but it sounds as though you have and I missed it: why can't you drive for more than 15-20 minutes?

House arrest ankle bracelet. He also cannot be within 500 feet of an elementary school.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

I was in an auto accident ten years ago and now I live in constant pain. It sucks but I cope with it.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 07:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I was in an auto accident ten years ago and now I live in constant pain. It sucks but I cope with it.

Sorry to hear. It's heartening to see the support you're getting.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2016, 05:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: If I am reinstated as a mod, I'll be all over this.

(03-28-2016, 06:01 PM)Benton Wrote: We can look into making a 'Touching Other Guys' Junk' Mod.

Matt and Benton tour America...

P.S. That's SCS at his desk, on the phone. Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 02:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Matt and Benton tour America...

P.S. That's SCS at his desk, on the phone. Wink

I'm a fat bearded guy and I seriously own that trench coat and Mooby's hat. I even have a Nails cigarettes Zippo.

I may have cosplayed Silent Bob more than once. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 12:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm a fat bearded guy and I seriously own that trench coat and Mooby's hat. I even have a Nails cigarettes Zippo.

I may have cosplayed Silent Bob more than once. Ninja

Almost everyone who goes to a Kevin Smith live show looks like him...it's so funny.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 01:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Almost everyone who goes to a Kevin Smith live show looks like him...it's so funny.

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. The best part is that I used to hang out with a guy that looked like Mewes (long hair version) and so when a live show came up we could make it to and we got primo seats for, the group we were with made sure we sat together. We were one row back from the front and there was a point where Kevin made eye contact with us and it threw him off for a moment. Especially since I was wearing a Penguins hockey jersey.
Reply/Quote