Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One down...
One Blue and Gold team went down to an OHIO team....

Let's make it two for two!!!

Who Dey!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh, goody, a bullshit OSU thread. I wanna play. Remember these guys?

[Image: default.jpg]

Oh, and Who Dey, 'cause, you know, Jungle Noise and all Mellow

PS:

Sparty 27
PSU Losers Buckeye Fans Have their Miniscule Hopes Pinned On: 10 Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 07:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh, goody, a bullshit OSU thread. I wanna play. Remember these guys?

PS:

Sparty 27

I remember them from last week, but their season will soon be ended! don't forget, you are a TTUN and NOTHING MORE!!! Sick

Reply/Quote
Sparty should have lost to Michigan.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
C'mon, Rascal, use the quote tool correctly.

My complaint was a Buckeye fan clogging up Jungle Noise with college shit, and from that you assumed I'm a Michigan fan. Remember: when you assume you make an ass out of you and....well, you. So, for the record: not a Michigan fan. Not an MSU fan, either. Matter of fact, I'm not a Big 10 fan. However, I will enjoy watching the OSU-less Big 10 Championship game next week.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 10:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: C'mon, Rascal, use the quote tool correctly.  

My complaint was a Buckeye fan clogging up Jungle Noise with college shit, and from that you assumed I'm a Michigan fan. Remember: when you assume you make an ass out of you and....well, you. So, for the record: not a Michigan fan. Not an MSU fan, either. Matter of fact, I'm not a Big 10 fan. However, I will enjoy watching the OSU-less Big 10 Championship game next week.

Appalachian St. fan?   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 10:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: C'mon, Rascal, use the quote tool correctly.  

I get the same treatment from buckeye honks.  Just because I dont gush over everything buckeye related, I get accused of being a michigan fan immediately.  Its hilarious really
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 11:27 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I get the same treatment from buckeye honks. Just because I dont gush over everything buckeye related, I get accused of being a michigan fan immediately. Its hilarious really

Yeah, if you're not one of the indoctrinated around these parts, then you must be some sort of subversive. I'm amazed at the number of times throughout the years that Buckeye fans have attempted to convert me to their cause by being wholesale jerks about it. More flies with honey and such.

(11-28-2015, 10:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Appalachian St. fan? Ninja

I'm an NFL and Bengal fan first and foremost. You could say my interest and allegiance to any and all parts of the college game is sligher than the NFL. I root for the underdog, the team that causes another team's fanbase to lose their shit and debate suicide, be it a decade ago in Ann Arbor or just last week in Columbus. It's all good.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 07:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh, goody, a bullshit OSU thread. I wanna play. Remember these guys?

PS:

Sparty 27
Wow....I tried to make a Bengals analogy about an Ohio team taking a Michigan team to the woodshed, and you get all defensive about the Spartans.  And for your unitelligent information, the Buckeyes have more hopes pinned on the SEC Title game going against Alabama and the Clemson Tigers, well...Clemsoning in the final game against NC.

Be honest.  Do you really want to face OSU again?  I doubt it.

Back to the more important original subject, Go Bengals, beat the Lambs!
Reply/Quote
The Hawkeyes are pretty effing excited to play who ever in the Big Ten title game.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 01:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow....I tried to make a Bengals analogy about an Ohio team taking a Michigan team to the woodshed, and you get all defensive about the Spartans.  And for your unitelligent information, the Buckeyes have more hopes pinned on the SEC Title game going against Alabama and the Clemson Tigers, well...Clemsoning in the final game against NC.

Be honest.  Do you really want to face OSU again?  I doubt it.

Back to the more important original subject, Go Bengals, beat the Lambs!

Yeah, and it was not just inane but inappropriate for Jungle Noise, my original complaint.  You must realize that yourself now with its being banished to College Sports.  And, for your unintelligent (unitelligent?) information, or complete lack of reading comprehension (six of one...), as I stated quite clearly above: I'm not an MSU fan.  Do you get that?  Do you need me to type it yet again so it can sink in?  Ok: I am not an MSU fan.  Not once.  Well, maybe for three hours last Saturday, but I digress.  Not a Michigan fan, either, lest your brain leap to that conclusion next. 

So, in all honesty (since you insist), I have no fear of anyone having to face OSU again.  I'm just going to enjoy watching the Big 10 Championship game Saturday, as I'm sure you will.

Oh, and yes, Who Dey!  We sure took care of those Lambs, am I right, fellow Bengal buddy?  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
i hope iowa beats msu. i don't give 2 shits about the big ten. i think my avatar makes that obvious, much less my name. actually better yet all i really care about is a buckeyes loss. no one but a browns fan likes ohio state.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 03:23 AM)WildCat Wrote: i hope iowa beats msu. i don't give 2 shits about the big ten. i think my avatar makes that obvious, much less my name. actually better yet all i really care about is a buckeyes loss. no one but a browns fan likes ohio state.
Your avatar yes, name not so much. There are 9 other division I schools that use that name.

Hate on the Buckeyes all you want but at least they can come up with an original mascot. But it is Kentucky after all, where your sister is also your cousin and your wife.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 03:23 AM)WildCat Wrote: i hope iowa beats msu. i don't give 2 shits about the big ten. i think my avatar makes that obvious, much less my name. actually better yet all i really care about is a buckeyes loss. no one but a browns fan likes ohio state.

It'll be a good game, regardless. Ohio State did fly the Browns flag at one point. The Browns are Ohio's team, you know, even when we're clobbering people and they suck ass.

(11-30-2015, 10:20 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: Hate on the Buckeyes all you want but at least they can come up with an original mascot. But it is Kentucky after all, where your sister is also your cousin and your wife.

Thanks for making the rest of us in this thread seem quite reasonable. Damn, I was talking about one school and its fans, but you managed to insult an entire state. Well played, sir.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 10:20 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: Your avatar yes, name not so much. There are 9 other division I schools that use that name.

Hate on the Buckeyes all you want but at least they can come up with an original mascot. But it is Kentucky after all, where your sister is also your cousin and your wife.

A buckeye is just a useless nut you stick between the cheeks of your ass to keep the sweat from rolling down on your balls.

The only good things to come out of Ohio is Johnny Paycheck and I-75. 

You know why you can't get a good BJ in Ohio on the weekends?  Because all of the ********ers are down here trashing up our lakes!

You know why birds fly upside down over Ohio?  Nothin' worth shittin' on.

You get that round mouth from playing the skin flute, or are you from O-HI-O?  I mean, I can go on for days...... LMAO

(FWIW, most folks in Ohio can trace their lineage back to Appalachia, since a lot of those folks moved North for work in factories when we moved from an agrarian society.....so be careful who you insult, it just might be your own Uncle/daddy  Ninja )

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote