Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One month(ish) until the draft...mock
I have been of the mindset that we will trade McCarron. I still think it will happen, but I won't build my mock around it this time. FA has been decent for us, not great by any means... But decent. I think this draft does a good job of addressing our needs, post FA.

1) Laquon Treadwell
WR - Ole Miss

Treadwell is a special player. Physically gifted and has great play making skills. He was seen as a top ten pick, however he ran a slow 40 at his pro day. There is a good chance he is still on the board when we pick

2) Kenny Clark
DT - UCLA

Clark and/or Billings will be available here. I am ok with either run stuffing DT, but prefer Clark. A solid replacement for Peko.

3) Deion Jones
LB - LSU

This is a common pick on these boards. He is climbing leading up to the draft. If he climbs too high we should grab him in 2 and grab Hargraves from SC State in the 3rd for our DT pick.

4) Bronson Kaufusi
DE - BYU

Kaufusi is a physical monster. Has all the skills needed to excel in the NFL, but has had a poor pre draft process. Definitely a steal in the 4th.

5) Keivarae Russell
CB - Notre Dame

Russell has all the potential in the world. However he is a draft enigma. He could go as early as the 3rd or as late as the 7th. If he falls to the 5th, expect us to grab the player out of his downward spiral.

6) Mike Jordan
CB - Missouri Western

There is a good chance that Jordan is gone before the 6th, but if he is here... Don't be surprised if we go back to back at CB.

7) Kyle Friend
C - Temple

Replace Bodine... That is all.

C12Schleyer

[Image: 175fb1ebe161ecda7fb32824e3682755.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I don't know how realistic those first four selections are but they would obviously be great additions to this team.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 08:55 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I don't know how realistic those first four selections are but they would obviously be great additions to this team.

That's why I gave alternates for rounds 2 & 3. And Kaufusi has dropped big time in recent draft boards

C12Schleyer

[Image: 175fb1ebe161ecda7fb32824e3682755.jpg]
Reply/Quote