Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of many reasons I hate the steelers
https://www.reddit.com/r/steelers/comments/3u63bt/steelers_coaching_staff_appreciation_thread/

Take a second to read this magical thread from the delusional fan base that is the steelere. They want to show appreciation to a staff that doesn't tolerate off the field issues like the browns do with Johnny football. So they ignore bells drug use, James harrisons domestic violence, big Bens rape accusations, vicks convicted dog murdering, but no they are the classiest team in the league that doesn't put up with any off the field issues. I ***** hate all steeler fans so much
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Everyone except Steelers fans know how big of a joke they are. They're the butt off a joke that they don't get. They're like the Kardashians.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 08:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Everyone except Steelers fans know how big of a joke they are. They're the butt off a joke that they don't get. They're like the Kardashians.

It drives me insane that there is zero self awareness. Like even the worst of people can look in the mirror and admit their faults but not steelers fans. Its infuriating  
Reply/Quote
Okay. Which one of you guys is TheMoneyBananaStand?

Quote:Yeah steelers never tolerate any bad behavior off the field like rape accusations or getting caught with illegal drugs, hiring someone who murders dogs, hell even domestic violence. This entire sub is a gigantic circle jerk. Not one person on here says anything about how utter bullshit this thread is??? None??? Are you ***** kidding me!!
Atleast call him out on the fact that he can't even ***** spell organization. Seriously this is why everyone hates steelers fans. There is no self awareness at all. No criticism. Nothing but yinzer ****** inbreds yinzering on about ******** towels
LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 09:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Okay. Which one of you guys is TheMoneyBananaStand?

LOL

I laughed out loud at the quote, especially the last part about the towels, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 09:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Okay. Which one of you guys is TheMoneyBananaStand?

LOL

Ha that's me obviously
Reply/Quote
Stealers = scum
Reply/Quote
Ah, a thread I can enjoy.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 10:09 PM)BernLock Wrote: Ha that's me obviously

Good stuff.....but you forgot to mention that they also have a police detective as head of their security and a lot of their dirt gets swept under the rug.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OT: The STOOLERS luck out and don't have to deal w Beastmode this weekend. Go figure.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 02:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: OT: The STOOLERS luck out and don't have to deal w Beastmode this weekend. Go figure.

Yeah most definitely, but Rawls us a very good back that should give them fits. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure hope so !
Reply/Quote
Bias - is an inclination or outlook to present or hold a partial perspective, often accompanied by a refusal to consider the possible merits of alternative points of view. Biases are learned implicitly within cultural contexts. People may develop biases toward or against an individual, an ethnic group, a nation, a religion, a social class, a political party, theoretical paradigms and ideologies within academic domains, or a species. Biased means one-sided, lacking a neutral viewpoint, or not having an open mind. Bias can come in many forms and is often considered to be synonymous with prejudice or bigotry.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 02:38 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yeah most definitely, but Rawls us a very good back that should give them fits. 

Rawls gave us fits - if he gave Pittsburgh half the fits he gave us it would still be called fits.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
That's why they're Piggsburgh-the name says it all...

Ian
Reply/Quote