Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of my favorite mocks
This would be sweet. Don't think it would happen but ya never know. So nothing big on this one other than trading a few of our 6th rounders to get back into the 5th for the QB.

Round 1 Pick 11: Williams, Jonah, OT, Alabama (A)

Round 2 Pick 10: Bradbury, Garrett, C/OG, North Carolina State (B+)

Round 3 Pick 8: Sternberger, Jace, TE, Texas A&M (A)

Round 4 Pick 8: Pratt, Germaine, OLB, North Carolina State (A+)

Round 5 Pick 11: Long Jr., David, ILB/OLB, West Virginia (A+)

Round 5 Pick 12 (G.B.): Stidham, Jarrett, QB, Auburn (A+)

Round 6 Pick 25: Wesley, Antoine, WR, Texas Tech (A+)

Round 7 Pick 9: Johnson, Isaiah, CB, Houston (A+)
Reply/Quote
can Williams play OT in NFL or is he more of a guard?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 01:23 AM)TKUHL Wrote: This would be sweet. Don't think it would happen but ya never know. So nothing big on this one other than trading a few of our 6th rounders to get back into the 5th for the QB.

Love it except for 2nd pick.  Though he may be a solid player, the Bengals really need to address DT and this is a talented class at that position.  

Love the rest of it, although I hope they don't take a QB.  They likely will, though, and Stidham checks all their boxes.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 01:23 AM)TKUHL Wrote: This would be sweet. Don't think it would happen but ya never know. So nothing big on this one other than trading a few of our 6th rounders to get back into the 5th for the QB.

I actually find it pretty realistic and thinking outside the box. Love it, i like how you went and got one of if not the best Center in the draft in case Price doesn't pan out at Center he can go back to RG. The O-line would be taken care of and i love both Pratt and Long to help fill out our new LB core.

Sternberger is a nice grab and with how deep this draft is at TE is definately possible.

Love the Stidham, Wesley and Johnson picks but i doubt these guys last as long as you have them here. Would love it if they did.

Very nice job, especially with the first 5 picks which i find entirely realistic.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 03:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I actually find it pretty realistic and thinking outside the box. Love it, i like how you went and got one of if not the best Center in the draft in case Price doesn't pan out at Center he can go back to RG. The O-line would be taken care of and i love both Pratt and Long to help fill out our new LB core.

Sternberger is a nice grab and with how deep this draft is at TE is definately possible.

Love the Stidham, Wesley and Johnson picks but i doubt these guys last as long as you have them here. Would love it if they did.

Very nice job, especially with the first 5 picks which i find entirely realistic.

Thanks. I would like for us to try to fix the Oline from the inside out for a change. I would move Price to Guard, of course assuming GB works out. I really like the LB Pratt, good in coverage which is something we seemed to never have under Marvin. If I could switch it would actually be he first pick. I would love Risner but I just couldn't take him at 11 even though he may be a better fit. But in all I think this draft would definitely help our run game and get Mixon going.
Reply/Quote
Something like this would be awesome too. I think I like this one even better.

Round 1 Pick 11: Hockenson, T.J., TE, Iowa (A+)

Round 2 Pick 10: Risner, Dalton, OT/OG, Kansas State (A+)

Round 3 Pick 8: Bradbury, Garrett, C/OG, North Carolina State (A+)

Round 6 Pick 10: Hill, Trysten, DT, Central Florida (A+)

Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Bunting, Sean, CB, Central Michigan (A+)

Round 6 Pick 38 (COMP): Banogu, Ben, DE, Texas Christian (A)

Round 6 Pick 40 (COMP): Givens, Kevin, DT, Penn State (A+)

Round 7 Pick 9: Jones, Hootie, SS, Alabama (B+)
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 10:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Thanks. I would like for us to try to fix the Oline from the inside out for a change. I would move Price to Guard, of course assuming GB works out. I really like the LB Pratt, good in coverage which is something we seemed to never have under Marvin. If I could switch it would actually be he first pick. I would love Risner but I just couldn't take him at 11 even though he may be a better fit. But in all I think this draft would definitely help our run game and get Mixon going.

I think so too.

(04-03-2019, 11:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Something like this would be awesome too. I think I like this one even better.

Round 1 Pick 11: Hockenson, T.J., TE, Iowa (A+)

Round 2 Pick 10: Risner, Dalton, OT/OG, Kansas State (A+)

Round 3 Pick 8: Bradbury, Garrett, C/OG, North Carolina State (A+)

Round 6 Pick 10: Hill, Trysten, DT, Central Florida (A+)

Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Bunting, Sean, CB, Central Michigan (A+)

Round 6 Pick 38 (COMP): Banogu, Ben, DE, Texas Christian (A)

Round 6 Pick 40 (COMP): Givens, Kevin, DT, Penn State (A+)

Round 7 Pick 9: Jones, Hootie, SS, Alabama (B+)

Yes, that is a great one, love the Hock, just wondering if Risner will be a good RT cause that is what we need.

I am pretty sure he can be a great Guard.

With Pratt and Long in the middle of the Mock it makes lots of things possible IMO.
Reply/Quote