Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory?
Perhaps it's the beer or whatever but I've been to a lot of home games.... and I can't recall at the moment a more exciting game in recent memory.

Shout out to the 2nd half Bengals for not quitting and delivering a hell of a show.

Who Dey!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:15 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Perhaps it's the beer or whatever but I've been to a lot of home games.... and I can't recall at the moment a more exciting game in recent memory.

Shout out to the 2nd half Bengals for not quitting and delivering a hell of a show.

Who Dey!

Great game and fun to watch.  Good come back win.  However, Bengals overtime win in the 2022 AFC Championship was more exciting in my opinion.   So I guess it depends on what some consider recent memory.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, I was doing some important shopping and missed the entire second half, caught the stop and then the catch and Mac's game-winner.
Reply/Quote
Roller coaster of emotions for sure.

Reply/Quote
it came with a Happy Ending as well

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great game and fun to watch.  Good come back win.  However, Bengals overtime win in the 2022 AFC Championship was more exciting in my opinion. 

Wasn't a Home game... but I guess the Raiders game is a close contender. 
Reply/Quote
Definitely a very exciting game. The D pissed me off a few times, but bowed up when needed!

PS: Have we decided if halftime adjustments are a thing or not?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great game and fun to watch.  Good come back win.  However, Bengals overtime win in the 2022 AFC Championship was more exciting in my opinion.   So I guess it depends on what some consider recent memory.

Correct.  This is the second-best Left-for-dead-but-still-managed-to-win-the-game game after that AFCCG.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Roller coaster of emotions for sure.

Yep, but glad the team maintained their composure and didn't pack it in like a few "fans?"!
Reply/Quote
Feels good that win.... hope I get a chance to cheer my a** off vs. the Browns with the Playoffs on the line
Reply/Quote
Glad for UFC. Traveled all the way here and it was looking really bad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:19 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Wasn't a Home game... but I guess the Raiders game is a close contender. 

Sorry didn't notice you meant home game.   Probably my beer as well. My mistake.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It was a very exciting game! I about gave up but hung in there and got a real treat for doing it. The 4th quarter and overtime was something to see. Good football, and way to keep in the hunt.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Glad for UFC. Traveled all the way here and it was looking really bad.

He definitely got to see one for the ages.  

Touchdown Colts!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
2nd half was amazing... all I gotta say
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:15 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Perhaps it's the beer or whatever but I've been to a lot of home games.... and I can't recall at the moment a more exciting game in recent memory.

Who Dey!

If you were there today, you deserve a GIANT pat on the back, along with the rest of the jungle crazies. Y'all showed out BIG TIME today. Who ***** Dey!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: it came with a Happy Ending as well

What? Did we sign Watson? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I was actually embarrassed for most of the game. The defense was pathetic and we were lucky on a couple of jump balls. The oline is doing their part and the RBs ran hard.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I was actually embarrassed for most of the game.  The defense was pathetic and we were lucky on a couple of jump balls.  The oline is doing their part and the RBs ran hard.

Im glad I missed most of the 2nd half.  I was out and about at my brothers 60th b day party and not every place had the game on tv.  But I saw the highlights and I saw a defense that didnt have the best game.  
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yep, but glad the team maintained their composure and didn't pack it in like a few "fans?"!

So we are not fans if we voice our frustrations or overreact?
I assume you mean the GD thread and I make comments that are emotionally irrational in there like others. It bothers some but it’s a way to connect with other fans and share in the moment reactions for me. I don’t think this makes you a non fan though. Just means some of us get too emotionally involved in the moment.
Not everyone is the same but we are all “fans”.
Reply/Quote