Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock draft 3.0 (trade back)
With this fanspeak mock I use I can never have mcglinchey or Lamar Jackson fall. So I'll go with what I think is a very realistic thing that can happen. Bengals trade back for a extra 4th,heck it could even be a 6th.but I'll assume 4th.

1st round trade back - center Frank ragnow - I'm a big fan of ragnow ,he just sounds like he'd be good.

2nd round - Orlando brown - I just think it's very possible he's drafted by us,we have a need and Marvin knows him good.

3rd round - defensive end tyquan lewis Ohio State . I went with him because I just like him. There's a couple more guys I like,Holland and Chad Thomas I think his name is .

3rd round - linebacker Darius Leonard - he's a good prospect for the 3rd round. He looks like he'd be a Bengal.

4th round - Dane cruikshank cb/safety - ever since I heard our dc worked him out and I watched his highlights,I think he gets drafted by us.

4th round - wr Deshaun Hamilton - he just seems like they'd pick him he's kind of a mix of sanu and Jones to me maybe not all the way but a little bit.

5th round - safety quin blanding - they will probably pick two secondary guys trying to find that safety.

5th - guard - will clapp guard - he's a versatile lineman that can play center if not him then I can see another tackle here.

5th - rb Ryan nall - they could cut Hewitt to save money and just go with nall here,he's a full back that has potential to be the next Mike alstot I heard. I like him.
Reply/Quote