Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One play from 2010 as I can relate it to present day ZT led team
I brought this up a pretty smart fellow poster on here. I think it bears expanding on here.

Back in 2010 the Bengals were playing the Steelers. The Bengals had
No chance for the playoffs. Now it's just a matter of pride.
Cedric Benson took a full of head of steam and just destroyed
HoFer Troy Polumalu.
Thats a prime example of a team knowing the playoffs arent happening
Yet they are still playing hard for THEIR COACH.
Marvin Lewis wasnt the greatest coach by any means.But by God his teams
Gave you all they had. They didnt stop hitting till.the final whistle.

Body language is everything in humans dealing with an enviroment.
It cant lie on the field.it's under a microscope.
The body language of the team overall tells,me they dont believe in ZT and his
Lemonaid stand rallying cry.
You know its 101-degrees out and your selling 50 cent cups yet nobody is buying it

Zac is evaporating alot of the willpower and pride out of this team.
Guys are playing hard yet nobody is laying their body out for this clown or
Running through a wall for him.
I bet some guys are even making sure they preserve their bodies till next season.

Whats even sadder is that some real players that defined professinalism
Are ending their careers with this idiot.like Gio and AJ.
Reply/Quote
The Bengal's body language in like... 6 out of the 7 playoff games we had under Lewis weren't the greatest though.

Okay, it's probably not fair to include the 05' game because of Palmer's injury and we were leading at half, but still.

The only playoff game I saw a lot of fire from the Bengals was the 3rd and 4th quarters against the Steelers after Gio got smacked. And even then, a lot of the fire came from the Burfict-led defense.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2020, 03:39 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I brought this up a pretty smart fellow poster on here. I think it bears expanding on here.

Back in 2010 the Bengals were playing the Steelers. The Bengals had
No chance for the playoffs. Now it's just a matter of pride.
Cedric Benson took a full of head of steam and just destroyed
HoFer Troy Polumalu.
Thats a prime example of a team knowing the playoffs arent happening
Yet they are still playing hard for THEIR COACH.
Marvin Lewis wasnt the greatest coach by any means.But by God his teams
Gave you all they had. They didnt stop hitting till.the final whistle.

Body language is everything in humans dealing with an enviroment.
It cant lie on the field.it's under a microscope.
The body language of the team overall tells,me they dont believe in ZT and his
Lemonaid stand rallying cry.
You know its 101-degrees out and your selling 50 cent cups yet nobody is buying it

Zac is evaporating alot of the willpower and pride out of this team.
Guys are playing hard yet nobody is laying their body out for this clown or
Running through a wall for him.
I bet some guys are even making sure they preserve their bodies till next season.

Whats even sadder is that some real players that defined professinalism
Are ending their careers with this idiot.like Gio and AJ.

1. That was Peko; Ced wrecked Polamalu back in '08, IIRC.
2. The, "body language," of the team completely shits on your argument, because they ARE playing hard for their coach and they haven't given up yet; I'm sorry, but when players are getting helped up by lineman and very HARD hits are being made on defense consistently, well, they'r eplaying hard.
3. As usual, your takes are absolutely awful; what goes on in your head is not reality.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
We won’t win any more games this season but the team hasn’t given up yet. If the team gives up you kniw Zac is getting canned Lou and Jim need fired. Lou needs it because of how the defense gives up points in the final 2 mi utes of pretty much every game. Just completely breaks down somehow. That’s on Lou
Reply/Quote
I would have liked to see if this defense would actually be in the teens in terms of ranking with all the planned starters healthy and performing like they should. Reader, Waynes, Atkins, and Dunlap.

Kind of the same with the OL. I really wish we would have been able to have XSF the whole season along with the pickup of Spain. Maybe they wouldn't be bottom-tier either.

But at this point, we've seen nearly two full seasons of poor performance, and while I think the injuries have had an impact, there isn't enough optimism to gamble next season on when it comes to OL and defense.

I'm torn with Taylor as an offensive playcaller. There was a stretch of games where I was thinking he can run a good offense. But now that Burrow is out, I realize Taylor's offense is incredibly dependent on QB performance. If Burrow is out or hampered, the offense completely stalls. Part of that too is personnel. The receivers don't get open fast enough, the OL doesn't block long enough, and the backup QBs don't have enough ability to extend the play to allow for receivers to get open. But I need to see more adjustment from Taylor when the primary gameplan isn't working for me to have confidence he can be a truly good playcaller.

For Taylor the HC, I see mixed messages when it comes to accountability. I think there's more accountability put on the players, as we see players get benched quite often for poor performance. But I don't see much accountability at all when it comes to the coaches. It seems the coaching staff can do no wrong in his eyes. But maybe that's because they are waiting until the offseason to do a coaching change.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2020, 10:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. That was Peko; Ced wrecked Polamalu back in '08, IIRC.
2. The, "body language," of the team completely shits on your argument, because they ARE playing hard for their coach and they haven't given up yet; I'm sorry, but when players are getting helped up by lineman and very HARD hits are being made on defense consistently, well, they'r eplaying hard.
3. As usual, your takes are absolutely awful; what goes on in your head is not reality.

You.need to watch closer.Guys are giving effort but truat me as 
Soon.as the Bengals lose to.the Fins watch guys really.start to.go.through motions 
I.seen.the same thing with Browns when.Cincy beat them.week 
17. Guys quit playing hard for Freddie Kitchens and Kitchens
Is twice the coach ZT is which is embarrassing
Reply/Quote