Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One play has me convinced Zampese is not evolving
remember its preseason they aren't gonna pull all the tricks out of the hat yet
Reply/Quote
Hitting your TE on a pop pass is not a trick play
Goin into a jumbo set and running a play action
On 3rd and 2 is basic 101 football.
I don't understand the all or nothing mentality on 3rd and 2 when you could have gained the yardage for 1st down and kept the drive going and cash in for 6.
Reply/Quote
I thought it was a dumb play as well.....yelled at the TV....in preseason, lol.  As noted, it is just preseason, and they were most likely tweaking a thing or two down there.  If this was a regular season game, and J. Hill is running like he has been this preseason, no way I don't pound the rock, or use him for a playaction decoy.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, if you're having a kicking competition, and the game doesn't count and you want to look at that pass play regardless of the outcome, since the game doesn't count, maybe going for three isn't such a bad thing, with the game not counting and all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2017, 04:14 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Hitting your TE on a pop pass is not a trick play
Goin into a jumbo set and running a play action
On 3rd and 2 is basic 101 football.
I don't understand the all or nothing mentality on 3rd and 2 when you could have gained the yardage for 1st down and kept the drive going and cash in for 6.

Post #22

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote