Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing's for sure
Dalton deserves the credit for having such a "great" offensive line. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Are you suggesting we have a bad offensive line?

Reply/Quote
AJ cant read a def and call an audible so our line must suck.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:53 PM)motoarch Wrote: AJ cant read a def and call an audible so our line must suck.

Here we go!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
Dont get me wrong; I like AJ. I think he did a great job but its hard to expect him to learn these things in only a few starts. I was impressed with how quickly he improved. He didn't not repeat mistakes and I think given the chance he could be a very, very good QB .

Dalton in my opinion has always been very good at reads at the line and making the proper adjustments. How can AJ learn to do that in only a hand full of starts. I think its unfair to blame the online for a rookie making rookie mistakes. Yes I know he wasn't a rookie in the traditional sense but he was seeing his first real action.
Reply/Quote
Dalton had the OLine spoiled with his quick read and release.. When AJ stepped in - it really showed that the OLine wasn't built for regular release QB
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Here we go!!!!!!

LOL...  I usually dont give you a rep cause I doubt you are the Real Deal but you are getting one now!!  Scoobie!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:06 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: LOL...  I usually dont give you a rep cause I doubt you are the Real Deal but you are getting one now!!  Scoobie!!

I'm the realist deal you've ever repped!

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:12 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm the realist deal you've ever repped!

LOL!!!! 
Reply/Quote