Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onine
Mike Brown is the general manager and owner and he did nothing in the off season to make this online better. I put this all on him.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:34 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Mike Brown is the general manager and owner and he did nothing in the off season to make this online better. I put this all on him.

Wait...are you trying to say that Bengals Management does not invest all of it's resources into winning?

And further...maybe...just maybe...they saw an area of the team with issues...but had guys on nice, low rookie contracts there...when signing veterans would be costly? So they chose to do nothing?

Is that what you're trying to say?
Reply/Quote
Our onine is fine. Our o-line is crap, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wait...are you trying to say that Bengals Management does not invest all of it's resources into winning?

And further...maybe...just maybe...they saw an area of the team with issues...but had guys on nice, low rookie contracts there...when signing veterans would be costly? So they chose to do nothing?

Is that what you're trying to say?

Lo. That is exactly what I"m saying. He knew that o-line wasn't good. 
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander's worthless head on a platter - like 10 years ago!

WPOS
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:39 PM)Rattler Wrote: Paul Alexander's worthless head on a platter - like 10 years ago!  

WPOS

Yep he sure is.  Pittsburgh knew this o-line was crap and exploited it well.
Reply/Quote
i say we need to draft another small wide receiver un next years draft.
Reply/Quote
This just in...

"See that right there fellas?  That's where the O-Line sucked and nothing improved!"

[Image: th?id=OIP.MBo3yReLVeXcAZOrfL1lkgEsC0&pid...=274&h=165]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: i say we need to draft another small wide receiver un next years draft.

Small, fast, injury-prone WR or CB. You can never have enough of those.

And a kicker in the 5th Round to compete.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Small, fast, injury-prone WR or CB. You can never have enough of those.

And a kicker in the 5th Round to compete.

It's downright bizarre that a GM who doesn't seem to like extending players would be so gung-ho to draft guys who spend an entire year of their rookie contract on a combo of IR and "can't get on the field."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's downright bizarre that a GM who doesn't seem to like extending players would be so gung-ho to draft guys who spend an entire year of their rookie contract on a combo of IR and "can't get on the field."

Thanks to Mike Brown the azz clown!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: i say we need to draft another small wide receiver un next years draft.

We also need to make sure he has bad knees so another first round selection can sit out the year.
Reply/Quote
Jake Fisher sucks balls
Reply/Quote

WR in 1st, CB in 2nd, LB in 3rd

Ignore FA like always

Stand pat on o-line, they'll improve  Hilarious
Reply/Quote