Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Online petition
Not sure how everyone feels about it. Someone had to post it.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/107/136/801/investigate-the-afc-wildcard-game-the-steelers-vs-the-bengals/?taf_id=20293351&cid=fb_na
Reply/Quote
These are pointless. Any fan could start one of these after ANY loss and whoever had the most fans would appear to have "a good case" with the number of people signing.
Reply/Quote
The dumbest thing about this petition is if you believe there was something afoul in this game (which there was!!), then why the hell send a petition to the NFL unless you believe the refs had a personal vendetta against the Bengals as opposed to just following orders?!?!?!

Its like asking a criminal to investigate himself for the alleged crime he committed!!!  Ninja

Yeah, that will work! Rolleyes Facepalm
Reply/Quote
I hope this is more successful than that online petition I signed in 2003 to "Get the Ropers Put on DVD!!!!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: NFL-WWE_original_crop_650x440.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I already signed it.

What can it hurt?

If nothing, maybe it will at least bring more attention to the bullshit calls and inconsistencies in that game and maybe prevent it in the future.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:17 PM)thesuicidesquad Wrote: Not sure how everyone feels about it. Someone had to post it.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/107/136/801/investigate-the-afc-wildcard-game-the-steelers-vs-the-bengals/?taf_id=20293351&cid=fb_na

Id sign it if it would make any difference but it wont they might say they were wrong but it still ends the same in the record books.
Reply/Quote
Ridiculous. End of story.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 06:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Id sign it if it would make any difference but it wont they might say they were wrong but it still ends the same in the record books.

That's like saying you'd vote if it made any difference. Just sign it, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 06:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hope this is more successful than that online petition I signed in 2003 to "Get the Ropers Put on DVD!!!!"

LMAO
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 07:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That's like saying you'd vote if it made any difference. Just sign it, lol.

Dude its not at all the same. Signing that potention does what? NOTHING!!! the NFL hasnt come down on the steelers by now pointing it out not gonna change anything.

If you want to set up a potention to have the NFL intestigated for tampering and fixing games ill sign it twice.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 07:12 PM)jason Wrote: LMAO

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote