Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online sports book
With sports betting being legal in ohio starting Jan 1 I have been trying to decide which online sports book to use. I won't be betting a ton, probably no more than $100-200 per season. Who would you guys recommend and why?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 12:17 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: With sports betting being legal in ohio starting Jan 1 I have been trying to decide which online sports book to use. I won't be betting a ton, probably no more than $100-200 per season. Who would you guys recommend and why?

Save your money and invest in buggy whips and wooden sailing ships..  They're gonna make a comeback..Russia will be your big market..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fanduel has a promotion for today and Ohio only where you can bet up to $100 to win up to $100 on there being at least 1 point scored in the Bills/Bengals game.

It's their way to get you to register and get the first taste of a win, but hey, I will take the gimme win without complaint.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 09:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fanduel has a promotion for today and Ohio only where you can bet up to $100 to win up to $100 on there being at least 1 point scored in the Bills/Bengals game.

It's their way to get you to register and get the first taste of a win, but hey, I will take the gimme win without complaint.

Yeah I signed up with them and mgm both. Only put $10 in each. Gonna give it a bit and see which one I like better.
Reply/Quote
I hope you bet on the game getting cancelled and the Bengals getting screwed for being nice guys..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I went with Fanduel with the bet $5 and they give you $200 to bet. So I bet $200 on Bengals -4.5 over Ravens by half and almost doubled it. However, my $200 free bet money went away.

Reply/Quote
Think I'm gonna just use MGM. Their app just seems more user friendly to me.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 12:31 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Think I'm gonna just use MGM. Their app just seems more user friendly to me.

Did mgm give you free bet money?

Reply/Quote
$200 when I signed up plus I've gotten multiple free $10 bets as well. In fact I made a $10 initial deposit, placed at least 2 bets each weekend since my initial post and still haven't touched my deposit.
Reply/Quote