Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only a super power like Russia could have hacked Podesta's email account
His password was "p@ssw0rd"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22335

"2 things

From:eryn.sepp@gmail.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2015-02-19 00:35 Subject: 2 things

Though CAP is still having issues with my email and computer, yours is good to go.
jpodesta
p@ssw0rd

I warn you, the Windows 8 system is VERY different from what we had back at the WH. Might require a tutorial. It's an operating system that is best with touch screens, which we obviously don't have. If you need tech's help, they're at x5683. Otherwise, I can show you some tricks when I get in. I have it on my home computer, and it took a while to get used to completely. Second thing, because of the snow day, my makeup passport appt is tomorrow at 8 am nearby State. No clue how long this takes. If you haven't seen it, earlier I sent you your schedule in an attachment. First thing is Roger Altman at 10:45 am. I'll have my phone the whole time and will check email often."
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
B...b...but muh deflection.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-21-2016, 10:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His password was "p@ssw0rd"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22335

"2 things

From:eryn.sepp@gmail.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com  Date: 2015-02-19 00:35 Subject: 2 things

Though CAP is still having issues with my email and computer, yours is good to go.
 jpodesta
p@ssw0rd  

I warn you, the Windows 8 system is VERY different from what we had back at the WH. Might require a tutorial. It's an operating system that is best with touch screens, which we obviously don't have. If you need tech's help, they're at x5683. Otherwise, I can show you some tricks when I get in. I have it on my home computer, and it took a while to get used to completely.   Second thing, because of the snow day, my makeup passport appt is tomorrow at 8 am nearby State. No clue how long this takes. If you haven't seen it, earlier I sent you your schedule in an attachment. First thing is Roger Altman at 10:45 am. I'll have my phone the whole time and will check email often."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
[Image: zoolander-files-in-computer-becauseyougoogledme.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-22-2016, 04:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: zoolander-files-in-computer-becauseyougoogledme.gif]

The password is IN the computer!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
p@ssw0rd is too weak

gotta go with p@55w0rd
--------------------------------------------------------

(10-22-2016, 06:20 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: p@ssw0rd is too weak

gotta go with p@55w0rd

now i have to change mine on the board...thanks a lot
People suck