Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onto Dallas
Thumbs Down 
Tough loss for us today, but I think we can rebound against Dallas. They don't have near the pass Rush as the Steelers and Dak is out for at least a few games with a thumb injury. Week 1 sucked, but we have a long season ahead of us. We at least get a break next week with a Dak-less Cowboys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:54 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Tough loss for us today, but I think we can rebound against Dallas. They don't have near the pass Rush as the Steelers and Dak is out for at least a few games with a thumb injury. Week 1 sucked, but we have a long season ahead of us. We at least get a break next week with a Dak-less Cowboys.

Micha Parsons and Diggs are nothing to sneeze at on defense 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 01:34 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Micha Parsons and Diggs are nothing to sneeze at on defense 

Definitely not, but they are a different defence to the Steelers. With Dak out though, there's no excuse to not always be in this game, and therefore adapt to whatever defensive plan the Cowboys come out with.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh made the Bills look awful in week 1 last year. I think we'll be fine in Dallas and come away with the W.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:54 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Tough loss for us today, but I think we can rebound against Dallas. They don't have near the pass Rush as the Steelers and Dak is out for at least a few games with a thumb injury. Week 1 sucked, but we have a long season ahead of us. We at least get a break next week with a Dak-less Cowboys.

Yup

Gotta put it behind us, learn from it, and move on.
Lots of football left.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:54 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Tough loss for us today, but I think we can rebound against Dallas. They don't have near the pass Rush as the Steelers ****

Did you see Parson's blow past the Left Tackle twice and sack Brady from his blind side? Dallas uses Parson a lot to rush the QB and he is very quick and strong. He looked like he was on a total new level than the left tackle. 
Reply/Quote
Dallas ran into an iceberg last night. Played horribly, produced only 3 points, then found out Dak Prescott’s going to be out for a long time.

Can’t get beaten by Trubisky AND Cooper Berg and consider yourself a contender. Hate to hear of major injuries, but it’s just a fact that it helps us tremendously.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote