Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open 10.5 Pt Favorites vs Browns
Just posted on Scoresandodds.

Moved pretty quickly to 10 even.

With the corners out, Johnny Menswell likely starting, and the disarray of the Brows...I feel like 10 points is an absolute bargain.

I bet you that by Thursday at 7 PM, this line is upwards of 13.5 pts.

Bengals win by 24
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:14 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Just posted on Scoresandodds.

With the corners out, Johnny Menswell likely starting, and the disarray of the Brows...I feel like 10 points is an absolute bargain.

Bengals win by 24

I love Point spreads etc....  it is one of those games, we always think we are going to win etc... and then the Brownies Miraculously through a 250 yard pass for a TD...    and it is worth 21 points...  I don't know man... I just don't know...  I hope we win by 24 but something is telling me that it is going to be a little tougher than we like..
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:14 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Just posted on Scoresandodds.

Bengals win by 24

This has to be the biggest spread thus far this year, time to make a prime time statement!

#OnToTheOcho
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
if they start trading away players.... Id take the over.
Reply/Quote
No matter how easily I think we should beat the Browns I would never put any money on it.

For some reason they always play us tougher than they should. i don't know how or why, but they always do.

And based on this

(11-02-2015, 06:14 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Moved pretty quickly to 10 even. 

the smart money agrees with me.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No matter how easily I think we should beat the Browns I would never put any money on it.

For some reason they always play us tougher than they should. i don't know how or why, but they always do.

And based on this

Lol, how desperate are you to laud yourself?

The Smart Money is laid by the big gamblers minutes after a line comes out?   hahahha, it is legitimately the exact opposite of what you describe. 

The 'Smart money' aka the big money is laid before the start of a game.    The .5 change is a simple correction on one site. 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:24 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol, how desperate are you to laud yourself?

The Smart Money is laid by the big gamblers minutes after a line comes out?   hahahha, it is legitimately the exact opposite of what you describe. 

The 'Smart money' aka the big money is laid before the start of a game.    The .5 change is a simple correction on one site. 

Not always.  There are often a lot of bets played early to take advantage of a bad line before it shifts.  If you wait you lose the extra point or so. 

The only time there is a benefit to waiting is if there are some injury situations that are not clear.
Reply/Quote
Ten is a lot to lay in the NFL anytime.

But especially a lot when the week is short and following such a brutal game.

Still would take the Bengals with monopoly money, but avoiding game altogether at that spread with the real stuff.

Plus 8-0 will be reward enough for me. Would love to see Bengals win home field advantage throughout more that money.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not always.  There are often a lot of bets played early to take advantage of a bad line before it shifts.  If you wait you lose the extra point or so. 

The only time there is a benefit to waiting is if there are some injury situations that are not clear.

Exactly why many Cleveland betters would have wanted to jump on that 10.5, by kickoff, it should be under 7, in an effort to encourage more Cincinnati betters and keep the money "even".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No matter how easily I think we should beat the Browns I would never put any money on it.

And based on this

Lines already at 11, moving the opposite way you claimed the 'Smart Money' would go.

Fred, you are wrong a lot.  
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:24 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol, how desperate are you to laud yourself?

Have you not met Fred?
(11-02-2015, 07:43 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Ten is a lot to lay in the NFL anytime.

But especially a lot when the week is short and following such a brutal game.

Still would take the Bengals with monopoly money, but avoiding game altogether at that spread with the real stuff.

Plus 8-0 will be reward enough for me. Would love to see Bengals win home field advantage throughout more that money.

Browns are missing Haden and Whitner, plus Hartline and Hawkins, and I'd love this pick even without those injuries.

But I think I'd go with the under at 45.5 just because I doubt they score and I don't see us running up the score that high just to do it.
Reply/Quote
Line is now at +12

But Fred said all the smart money was going with the Browns early at +10

Good thing you could not have been more incorrect if you tried.

Make sure you refuse to acknowledge this.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 07:07 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Line is now at +12

But Fred said all the smart money was going with the Browns early at +10

Good thing you could not have been more incorrect if you tried.

Make sure you refuse to acknowledge this.

I admit when I am wrong.

At the time I made to comment I was correct, but now it appears that I was wrong.
Reply/Quote
So, take the Browns and the points. You win either way. Especially if the Bengals win but don't cover.
Reply/Quote
The first few Browns drives will tell us how the game/spread will go. Bengals just have too many offensive weapons for teams to shut down.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bet on the Bengals, they'll win by 2 TDs or more.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote