Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open carry in Support of Trump in Pittsburgh
(04-14-2016, 04:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand what your point isd here.

We were discussing armed groups going out to stop other citizens from making road blocks and then you started rambling about someone caught in traffic in a life and death situation.  Those 2 situations have nothing to do with each other.  None of the people with guns were going to be trapped in traffic in a life or death situation.

The open-carry people are not always the smartest.
It would be quite possible that they may have a negligent discharge and need to advance through the barricade.
I wouldn't put it past one of them doing it on purpose.
(04-14-2016, 12:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Has anyone in this forum besides you ever said this?

I don't know...start a poll.  I have to assume if a bunch of black guys started walking around with assault rifles strapped to their backs that even those who think guns make us safer would feel a lot "less safe."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-15-2016, 01:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know...start a poll.  I have to assume if a bunch of black guys started walking around with assault rifles strapped to their backs that even those who think guns make us safer would feel a lot "less safe."

Why are you assuming there won't be any black people?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(04-15-2016, 01:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know...start a poll.  I have to assume if a bunch of black guys started walking around with assault rifles strapped to their backs that even those who think guns make us safer would feel a lot "less safe."

Oh....

http://theweek.com/articles/582926/how-ronald-reagan-learned-love-gun-control

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-panthers-california-1967_us_568accfce4b014efe0db2f40

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-15-2016, 09:20 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Why are you assuming there won't be any black people?

I'm not talking about the Trump rally.
(04-14-2016, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude in post #23 jumped to "justifiable shootings", when to my knowledge not a round was fired, perhaps not even in the chamber.

Seems like that dude wanted to make up his own scenario. So I brought up a scenario just as realistic if folks establish an illegal roadblock. Yet only I was to be deemed living in fantasyland.

Dude in post #23 was talking about the exact same fact pattern as everyone else here.

You were the only one who changed the facts to fit a different scenario.