Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Game-8.5 point favorites
Odds may change as we get closer to the date.

And how can we forget being in total control against the Patriots in the first half last year, only to nearly lose the game. There are no gimme games in the NFL.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it all hinges on Burrow being able to make it through camp for a change. If he can do that, I think the team will start off much faster than what we're used to.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Could care less about the points. My biggest concern is playing bad teams that have a new coach. Not a lot of tape out there on what they like to do or how they like to run their offense/defense.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 12:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Could care less about the points. My biggest concern is playing bad teams that have a new coach. Not a lot of tape out there on what they like to do or how they like to run their offense/defense.

Yep and we have been coming out flat footed the last few years.

Key to this game...  Get the conditioning up during preseason so everyone is ready to play at football speed.      

No groups get a pass for preseason games
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Personally, I think we won't come out slow again because of our roster strength.

I think Burrow will be the leader that has the rest of the team ready to come out firing because of, for one, the improved line will allow Burrow to feast. 

Especially since the Patriots are coming to town week 1 because a victory over a historic franchise like New England will get the team excited and then Burrow and Chase will have the team on an emotional high going into Kansas City and then getting a victory in KC will just have the team excited to play the rest of the season.

I think we'll be ready for every game and come out hot.

It's a new era in Cinci!

Sure looks set up for a great start, we will see...

We need one.
Reply/Quote
Excited, last few years out the gate against the division and taking 3 games to fin our feet always started the division behind. At least now Zac has 3 games to get going. We have been a slow starting team with Joe b and ZT.

I am not saying we are going to win all 3 but at least it won’t be a division. It would really be nice to win a few division games. Not just 1 at the end of the season that did not count
Reply/Quote