Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Opinion: DeSantis 2024?
(09-08-2023, 08:28 PM)pally Wrote: 6-year-olds are NOT getting chemical castration medications.  Matt Walsh is among the least credible sources of anything other than lies and propaganda.  This whole trans-phobia thing is being exaggerated by right-wing fearmongering in order to push their culture agenda.

I hear far more about transgenderism from Republican politicians and media than I do anywhere else. 

I don't blame them for fighting back.  Their very lives are being put into danger with the hate being spewed by people like DeSantis

I can tell you didn’t watch “What Is A Woman” because Matt Walsh almost entirely just asked questions. I try to care more about what is being said than who is saying it, more people should do that. He never started an interview with an agenda. He simply asked questions to professors, doctors, people on the street, mostly just gave them the rope to hang themselves with. It’s pretty out of control, and being shoved down kids’ throats. Target, Bud Light, Netflix movies, colleges, elementary textbooks… if you don’t see that then you’re just ignoring it willfully because it doesn’t bother you. It should. For 250,000 years of human existence, the gender binary was totally fine… in the last 3 years, suddenly half of all women on dating apps have to virtue signal by displaying their pronouns on their profile, as if it weren’t abundantly obvious. Hell, a caller spoke to Howard Stern the other day (it was a rerun, admittedly, he was off over the summer) and said she had 3 trans kids. I call BS. It’s been shoved down their throats and kids are impressionable.

And, you’re also wrong about the puberty blockers. 5000 kids are on them today (5000 too many, by the way). They’re all… pre… pubescent (hence puberty blockers). This indoctrination happens at an early enough age to where, even if it takes them a year or two to decide, they’ll still be pre-pubescent. The drug is Lupron, btw. It’s for prostate cancer and chemical castration (for sex offenders, typically). 
Reply/Quote