Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimism coming back?
(03-16-2018, 02:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Alright, I'm starting to get that happy feeling about the Bengals.

BTW, what have they done with our front office team that we used to know and loath?  These guys are actually making some moves that make sense and improve the team.  ThumbsUp

I must admit, I'm dumbfounded.  However, there's still that part of me that remembers who the HC is, and I still have doubts.  At least the FO has joined the big time.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Alright, I'm starting to get that happy feeling about the Bengals.

BTW, what have they done with our front office team that we used to know and loath?  These guys are actually making some moves that make sense and improve the team.  ThumbsUp

Yeah, they weren't just blowing smoke up our asses.
Reply/Quote

It's obvious that they've been visiting Jungle Noise.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

BTW, what have they done with our front office team that we used to know and loath? These guys are actually making some moves that make sense and improve the team. ThumbsUp

Like you said in the other thread this has to be Marvin. He basically gave Mike an ultimatum and it appears to have worked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like you said in the other thread this has to be Marvin. He basically gave Mike an ultimatum and it appears to have worked.

Then Marv has been visiting Jungle Noise then... Mellow
Reply/Quote