Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimistic After Today's Raven game
All we need is Redskins and Dolphins to win to give us 2 game lead for 1st pick. We are leading something in 2019 at 0-9 and regressing weekly while others improve. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Honestly...the players regress badly under this staff...so we could add 5 Pro Bowl players and likely still be bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 07:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly...the players regress badly under this staff...so we could add 5 Pro Bowl players and likely still be bad.

Or we could have a 2011 type turn around when we made playoffs and most experts picked us as 32nd best team

Got to start someone and maybe embarrassment from FO to every player ignites them in 2020

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown could have all the first round picks and still f*** it up
Reply/Quote
TY Dolphins, only Skins have 1 win, all others 2 or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDited

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 07:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All we need is Redskins and Dolphins to win to give us 2 game lead for 1st pick. We are leading something in 2019 at 0-9 and regressing weekly while others improve.  Ninja

Optimistic that they can be the worst at something? Absolutely. 

They are the best at being the worst.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: TY Dolphins, only Skins have 1 loss, all others 2 or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Fitzmagic!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Optimistic that they can be the worst at something? Absolutely. 

They are the best at being the worst.

It would be shocking if they screwed this up. All they have to do is keep playing just like they are playing the rest of the season to seal the #1 overall pick

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: TY Dolphins, only Skins have 1 loss, all others 2 or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skins have more than 1 loss
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
during the Marvin era it was no playoffs and being mediocre, this year we are just awful. Tank for Joe.
Reply/Quote
We are so close to pulling it together. And when we do it’s going to be fun. ZT keeps saying they keep fighting and don’t give up. What else do you people want from them. Also, we I’d out run the ravens that should count as a win in my book. So we have 3 moral victories. So they all deserve a trophy. Fighting, not giving up, and out rushing the ravens. Super bowl here we come. Also, it’s a long season. We have time to pull it together
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Skins have more than 1 loss

Nice catch

This is new to be counting losses versus wins
Skins have 1 win, all others 2 wins or more

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:30 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: We are so close to pulling it together. And when we do it’s going to be fun.  ZT keeps saying they keep fighting and don’t give up. What else do you people want from them.  Also, we I’d out run the ravens that should count as a win in my book. So we have 3 moral victories.  So they all deserve a trophy. Fighting, not giving up, and out rushing the ravens.  Super bowl here we come.  Also, it’s a long season. We have time to pull it together

Hilarious   Hilarious   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 07:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All we need is Redskins and Dolphins to win to give us 2 game lead for 1st pick. We are leading something in 2019 at 0-9 and regressing weekly while others improve.  Ninja

NO, because they will draft a QB and therefore still have the Worst Defense and Worst O Line in the NFL.   Soon everybody will say what is wrong with this QB, why can't he win with Bengals ?   Why indeed.   Then Fans will be rooting for Bengals to lose every game in 2020 so they can draft another QB.   

I will have Hope when they actually address the Defense and The O Line, and good chance Bengals don't do that and get QB and weak finesse players in the draft.  So Bengals stay the weakest team in trenches in the NFL,  OH BOY, OH HAPPY DAY. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It would be shocking if they screwed this up. All they have to do is keep playing just like they are playing the rest of the season to seal the #1 overall pick

EXACTLY AND THEN THE FIRST ROUND PICK WILL not want to come here!!!

Reply/Quote
I'm starting to seriously consider our first pick refusing to play for this team.

I wouldn't.

So yeah, be prepared to be denied (perhaps thrice - Burrow, Tua, Young) on draft day.

Reply/Quote

Because I have Direct TV, I was unable to watch the Bengals get hammered yesterday.  However, I was able to watch and root for the Dolphins.  I also rooted for the Jets.  This is what the season has become:  Rooting for the 1 win teams to become two win teams so it is harder for the Bengals to ruin getting the first overall pick.

Here is my dream (because the dream of winning a Super Bowl is just stupid):  The Bengals have the #1 overall pick, and trade it to the Dolphins who give them a haul to move up from #3 to get Tua or Burrow...The Bengals then draft Chase Young and build a strong defense and offensive line with the rest of the draft.  Then try to get Justin Fields in 2021.  

I'm not being an OSU homer, just like when I wanted Bosa (either one) or Michael Thomas (Had no idea he would become what he is) they are outstanding players.  Fields has the arm and mobility I want in our next QB.  
Reply/Quote
Maybe we should start celebrating our immoral victories. I almost seems unimaginable that fans aren't throwing more trash than ever on PBS. Has anyone shown up to throw trash in Mike Brown's front yard or his residence a well kept state secret? I'm still very much convinced this team made a conscious decision to tank the season and the more I think about it it likely happened the day AJ injured his ankle.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Whoever they pick he will get injured and miss his first year just like most of their first round picks
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 06:56 AM)RASCAL Wrote: EXACTLY AND THEN THE FIRST ROUND PICK WILL not want to come here!!!

(11-11-2019, 07:53 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm starting to seriously consider our first pick refusing to play for this team.

I wouldn't.

So yeah, be prepared to be denied (perhaps thrice - Burrow, Tua, Young) on draft day.

How are more of us Bengals fans not understanding the implication of how bad we are? The #1 player in college is not going to want to come to a franchise that hasn't even won a playoff game in close to 30 years on top of coming off a season where they were record-breaking shitty. This franchise is way worse than the 2004 Chargers that Eli refused to play for. I can almost guarantee that if we pick Burrows, Tua or Chase Young they will never play a down in a Bengals uniform. 

I honestly think we are seeing the beginning of the end for our beloved but unfortunate franchise. 
Reply/Quote